PDA

View Full Version : hi just joined

MARKG82
12-08-08, 14:12
Hi im mark just joined after a freind told me about the site. I am 25 years old thought i had it all house partner 5 for 6 years little 9 month baby girl. The stress of family life long working hours and other things took their toll on me treid hiding it for months finally getting help after thinking suicide was the only way out. My parents been good my partner thinks it be best to leave me after he parents spoke to her i am zispin which helps but feel lose my girl and then what is the point i could not watch her been brought up with out me.

missanxious
12-08-08, 14:21
Hi Mark

Welcome to the site, I'm new here too. Sounds like you are going through a lot, hope you can find some help here.

Missanxious

Southern_Belle
12-08-08, 14:22
Hi Mark,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will understand how you have been feeling and you will get support. Don't give up and leave that little girl, you need to work on yourself to get better so you can be around to see her grow up because she needs you. We are here to help.

Take care,

Laura

jill
12-08-08, 14:33
Hi Mark :D:hugs:

:welcome: to the site,

I know its dame hard for you right now and you feel in a dark place and all on your own, BUT, YOUR NOT, there are lots of nice people on here who understnad what you are going through, YOU ARE NOT ALONE hun, :hugs:please don't think this.

Mark hunny, I know the road is dame tough, it will be at times, BUT, YOU DON'T give up, DON'T you dare, your daughter needs you, YOU CAN be in her life.

What help are you getting at the moment? which direction has your gp sent you, are you having any couciling (spell check)

You are stronger than you think, YOU HAVE made the first best step you can make AND THAT is talking about it, getting help, be proud of yourself for doing this :hugs:

I do hope this great site can be of some help to you, it has helped me sooo much. They are nice kind and caring people on hear, who will help.

YOU TAKE CARE :hugs:

LOVE JILLXX

weeble40
12-08-08, 16:36
welcome to NMP hope to see you around sometime

Emma xxx

jodie
12-08-08, 19:44
hiya

:welcome: to nmp

jodie xx

kellie
12-08-08, 20:40
Hiya Hun :welcome: to NMP its lovely to have you here.
You will get lots of support/advice/reasurane and make some great friends along the way.

kellie.xxxxxxxxx

lorac
12-08-08, 21:02
Hi Mark

:welcome: to the site I am sure you will get loads of good advice and support on here

Take care

Carol

nomorepanic
12-08-08, 21:58
Hi Mark

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

Lindalou64
13-08-08, 13:59
Hello Mark And Welcome To The Site, I Wish Ya Well, Linda

milly jones
13-08-08, 20:22
Hi hun

a warm nmp welcome to u

hope that u gain as much support and help here as i do

love milly xxxx

dianes
13-08-08, 20:42
:welcome: to NMP Mark, put those thoughts out of your head and tell yourself you have TOO much to LIVE for with your lovely daughter:yesyes: Sorry to hear you are going through a hard time at the moment. There are lots of lovely supportive friends on here, remember we are ALWAYS here for you.

:hugs: :hugs: to you

Diane
'Remember, your imagination is always much worse than the reality'

novedt
13-08-08, 20:55
hey mark, no how you feel used to feel like that had a few worries and lead to chest pains panic attacks anxiety allsorts but now im ok with no drugs just a strong mind, life is funny, you only get one shot so happiness is a must, we dont always get wat we want and sometimes you have to make the best out of a bad situation, but down times are good its a valley and good times are peak, but without a valley apeak would be nothing more than a straight desert road just going on and on and on, same old thing every day so bad times make good times ive been so low when all the things were happening to me but i got to my feet and decided thats were i wanted to stay, evry time something bad happens , embrace it because its your comparison for good even great , that low will make your high so much better , weather the storm cos there is sunshine to follow. take care mate.