PDA

View Full Version : fabulous update

rachel25
09-05-05, 13:25
Hi all, sorry i haven't been in for a while, been moving house and had a few weeks off work. Anyway, i have been pa free for 4 weeks now and things with me and John are great- i have finally started my fertility treatment and lady luck seem to be smiling on me for a change.

By the way, has anyone heard from LisaRose, i haven't heard from her and i am worried. How is everyone else doing? The Forum pub must be filthy by now with the cleaner being off!!!

Meg
09-05-05, 13:27
Glad you're doing well Rachel and that things are going well for you both ..

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

lainey
09-05-05, 13:40
Hi Rachel

So glad to hear you have been panic free for 4 weeks, good luck with the fertility treatment.

Take care

Elaine x

carlin
09-05-05, 14:39
Hi Rachel,
so happy you are doing so well, to cope with a move in itself can be quite stressful, so a big well done and be happy.

kairen
09-05-05, 14:43
Hi Rachel

good luck with the treatment xxx

good to hear yr doing well

all the best xx

kairen x

seh1980
09-05-05, 16:06
Great news Rachel - keep it up!! :D

sal
09-05-05, 17:23
Hi Rachel

Pleased to hear you are doing okay and got moved okay. Great news about you and John and best of luck with the fertility treatment.

Keep in touch.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

nomorepanic
09-05-05, 19:17
Great news for you Rach and I am so pleased to read this.

Nicola

Karen
09-05-05, 22:17
Glad you are doing well Rach. Good luck with the fertility treatment.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

alexis
10-05-05, 18:51
Hi Rach, just want to say Yes the pub is filthy because Sal doesnt sweep the grass up after shes cut it, Kairen doesnt wipe her feet when shes in and out 12 times a nite, Sarah drops chocolate wrappers all the time,I wont mention the mens toilets or the mess the others make. Good job im perfect!
Seriously though glad everything has gone well, keep us in touch about your fertility treatment,
Alexis.

pips
10-05-05, 19:52
Hi Rach,

Im so pleased things are going well for you! Good luck with the treatment hun.

All the best,

Take care,

Love PIP'S X X