PDA

View Full Version : scared and relieved!!

Amie80
12-08-08, 21:44
Hi my name is Amie! I am 27 years old. I am new here and I would love to talk to other people that are going through the same things I am!

nomorepanic
12-08-08, 21:51
Hi Amie

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

Suzanne724
12-08-08, 21:52
Hi Amie
I am also new here. I am 30 years old. And I also really need to talk to someone too. What is it that you are going through? I suffer from agoraphobia and panic attacks. I think you have found a good place for support.

Suzanne724

jill
12-08-08, 22:16
Hi Amie :D:hugs:

:welcome: to the site,

you have come to the right, there is no need to be scared hun,:hugs:there is lots of support on this great site and everyone is sooo friendly, lots of great info, please take time to read through the site, have you read, first steps, how to cope, this is on the left hand side.

TAKE CARE:hugs:

LOVE JILLXXX

kellie
12-08-08, 22:26
Hiya Hun :welcome: to NMP its lovely to have you here.
You will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way.
You will also find many ppl here who can relate to how you are feeling and they will all be willing to help you. theres not need to feel scared hun everyone here is great so keep posting and we will help you as much as we can

take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxx

Lindalou64
13-08-08, 13:55
Hello Amie And Welcome To The Site You Will Find Lots Of Support Here, I Wish Ya Well , Linda

Southern_Belle
13-08-08, 14:42
Hi Amie,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will understand how you have been feeling and you will get support. Glad you are here.

Take care,

Laura

lesleya
13-08-08, 19:18
Hi and :welcome: hope you find lots of help and friends here.
Take care

kendo59
13-08-08, 19:20
Hi my name is Amie! I am 27 years old. I am new here and I would love to talk to other people that are going through the same things I am!

What is it that you are going through?

milly jones
13-08-08, 19:49
Hi hun

a warm nmp welcome to u

hope that u gain as much support and help here as i do

love milly xxxx