PDA

View Full Version : New Guy

mike12431
13-08-08, 00:33
Hello everyone I'm Mike. I'm 16 years old and I have been suffering from panic attacks since I was 10. When I turned 8 my parents decided to bring me to a phyciatrist. I was on Zoloft for about 2 years since I was 13. I noticed that I was handling anxiety extremely well, so I decided that I could go off of Zoloft. After a year without Zoloft I had a few minor anxiety attacks that lasted a few seconds (strange). Just a week ago I had a Freak panic attack, it was the strangest thing in my life. My whole body seized up, I couldn't move I tried to look at the time but all I saw were little green orbs buzzing arround the digits. Right now I have GAD, i have to force myself to eat eventhough i'm not hungry because I have lost 10 pounds in 4 days, my weight is still dropping. Now I'm back on my medicine, and probably won't go off it for a long time. It shure makes me feel better that there are many people who have this problem.

marie1974
13-08-08, 00:41
hiya mike and welcome to nmp, you will find alot of support here for you and also there are quite a few people around your age on here so u will will make some new mates too, young and old. hugs xx

jill
13-08-08, 01:51
Hi Mike :D:hugs:

:welcome: to the site,

There are lots of nice people who will help and support you.

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXXX

jodie
13-08-08, 06:38
hiya

:welcome: to nmp

jodie x

lorac
13-08-08, 11:50
Hi Mike

:welcome: to the site. You will meet lots of nice people on here who will be able to offer you some good advice and support.

Take care

Carol

Lindalou64
13-08-08, 13:45
Hello Mike And Welcome , Wish Ya Well, Linda

Southern_Belle
13-08-08, 14:40
Hi Mike,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will understand how you have been feeling and you will get support. Glad you are here.

Take care,

Laura

lesleya
13-08-08, 19:20
Hi and :welcome: to nmp hope you find the help your looking for. Take care and good luck.
xx:hugs:

milly jones
13-08-08, 19:47
Hi hun

a warm nmp welcome to u

hope that u gain as much support and help here as i do

love milly xxxx