PDA

View Full Version : blast it

lesleyB
13-08-08, 10:46
Well after worrying that I would be really ill and die before we move to our new home, estate agent has phoned to say our buyer can't raise enough money to buy our property. :ohmy: We had a bad time last time we moved can it get any worse!!!!!!!!!!!? I was going on a healthy diet and now I am going to eat chocolate and cake and to hell with it.:mad: I know this won't solve anything, but it :mad: makes you feel better.
Lesleyb

jodie
13-08-08, 11:09
hiya

aww poor you this must be so hard after you have worried about it for so long
i hope things turn out for you real soon
:bighug1:

jodie xxx

lesleyB
13-08-08, 13:07
Thanks Jodie, I keep welling up now but I am angry as well, these people were just stringing us along even our estate agent got angry. Oh well keep hoping someone else will like it.:shrug:
Lesleyb

nanny
13-08-08, 14:10
Hi lesleyb

some people are nasty pieces of work aren't they.
I can understand your anger but don't let it eat you up, it's their loss........

Get and eat that chocolate gal, that will definately cheer you up:)

on a more serious note, i hope you find someone who is really genuine in buying your house. good luck:yesyes:

lesleyB
13-08-08, 17:09
Thanks Nanny, I have had 2 custard tarts so far and have a bar of Galaxy lined up for later. Just hope we don't loose the house we want, but if we do we wern't meant to have it I suppose ,s..t happens I know but it doesn't haf p..s you off.:ohmy:
Lesleyb:flowers: