PDA

View Full Version : A bad few days..

seh1980
09-05-05, 16:23
hello everyone,

Just need to moan about how bad I've been feeling lately. It all started on Friday night when I felt this massive wave of panic come over me. I managed to calm down with the help of rescue remedy and not have a full-blown attack but still felt very uneasy for a while. Saturday and Sunday were horrible as I had really bad cramps and I didn't sleep hardly at all on Saturday night meaning that I was exhausted and in pain all day Sunday. I started to feel a lot better last night and had an early night and had loads of sleep. I woke up this morning feeling much better and then suddenly, the anxiety came back. Dizziness, head feeling very heavy, tight throat, etc. The weird thing is that I didn't feel nervous at all. I'm feeling a little better now but still on edge. Am meant to be going to the theatre tonight with Ed to see some comedy and was really excited about it but am now getting very nervous, especially as I have to drive there and back. Am so sick of this anxiety ruining my life..:( Thanks for reading.

Sarah :D

rhowes2000
09-05-05, 16:40
So sorry to hear about your setback. Try and go tonight it will hopefully take your mind off it if there isnt anything else making you feel nervous at the moment it will soon pass.

Take care hope it improves soon

mom22
09-05-05, 16:46
Sorry to hear you're feeling blah Sarah. Must be one of those blips. Hopefully it will pass soon.

Feel better!

Sue

kairen
09-05-05, 16:56
Hi Sarah,

sorry to read that hun, i,m always a little bit funny when im PMT but i like to blame every thing on PMT, just cos i can lol, i hope you manage to get out tonight u will have a laugh and will be full of happy bubbles all the way home, just think of it as a feW IFFY DAYS. hey at least u didnt bubble in greggs and in front of headmaster ! ! ! ! !

HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD NIGHT

are u going to N, theatre

take care huney big hugg,

kairen x

seh1980
09-05-05, 17:02
Thanks guys for your replies - much appreciated. I'm trying to stay positive and tell myself that a few bad days can happen to anyone.

Kairen - we're just going to theatre here in Durham. Blame EVERYTHING on PMT LOL :D

kairen
09-05-05, 17:09
well have a good night going into town for hubbies birthday thats why i asked xx

hope you have a good night enjoy it xxx

kairen x

sal
09-05-05, 17:10
Hi Sarah

Sorry you havent being feeling too well, here if you want to talk. Have a good time at the theatre tonight i am sure once there you will relax and enjoy it and you have Ed there to look after you.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

jill
09-05-05, 17:18
Hi Sarah,

Sorry to hear how you are feeling.
Do you know what set it off on friday, I ask this because even though I am alot better sometimes I get little symptoms and I can always pin point where it has come from. The cramps you are having are thay anxiaty or is it the wrong time of the month. I know that when I am due on a feel a little on edge but as long as I work hard on my positive thoughts is dose not go any further.
You are getting very nervous about tonight because you are thinking those negative thoughs. I know its hard Sarah but think about the good time you and Ed are going to have. Think those thoughts you had when you were excited.
You know as well as I do that we do not have to feel nervous about anything, sometimes it is just a little negative though that kicks it off, so think some postive ones and put Mr anxiaty back in her box where she belongs.
Go out and have a really good time dont let it stop you.
You can do this Sarah.

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXX

kirgray
09-05-05, 17:25
:DSarah:D

Hope you have an amazing time tonight, enjoy it X X X

P.S. BAH humbug to those nasty monthlys [}:)]

Meg
09-05-05, 17:37
Hi Sarah,

A pre period blip... even those do eventually go but there are the last to go I found.

Hope you make it to the theatre - getting through this blip is no different to any other - keep out there ..distraction and don't let it get your undivided attention

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

seh1980
09-05-05, 17:43
Thanks a lot for your replies.

Kairen - have a great night out!!

Sal - it's a comfort knowing you're so close.

Jill - I'm not sure what triggered it. Suppose it could just be because it's that time of the month.

Kirgray - thanks for the support!

Meg - they are the last to go, aren't they? annoying that!! :D

sal
09-05-05, 18:37
Hi Sarah

I know it does help me aswell knowing that you are close by. Enjoy tonight and let us know how you get on.

Thinking of you.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

nomorepanic
09-05-05, 19:15
Big hug to Sarah.

Sorry you felt rubbish over the weekend but I hope you managed to go tonight to the theatre.

Hope it soon goes and you are back on track again mate!

We are always here if you need us ok?

xxxx

Nicola

clickaway
09-05-05, 19:46
Just have a great time, tonight, right? :D

Sorry, am not qualified to dwell on the reason.....

Ray

Don't wait around for other people to be happy for you. Any happiness you get you've got to make yourself.--Alice Walker

florence
09-05-05, 20:03
Hi Sarah
Sorry to hear you had a few bad days....well hopefully its just a minor setback huh?
Hope you will enjoy your evening at the theatre, chin up ok [^].
Take it easy .
Florence.

** Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase.**

alexis
09-05-05, 20:40
Hi Sarah, really sorry to hear youve felt bad, hope youve been out tonight Im going to the pub now to get you a drink in. take care, love Alexis

seh1980
09-05-05, 21:16
[Wow!] I've just come home to all these wonderful replies - you people are great!! Well, I coped well at the theatre, drving there and back and all. The play was utter crap so we left during the interval lol but hey, at least I'm one step closer to convincing myself that I can do it..:D

Meg
09-05-05, 21:47
Good one Sarah,

Its the going that was the most important.

We cannot be held responsible for the quality of the performance lol .. Better off getting your drink at the pub eh ..

Well done

sal
09-05-05, 21:49
Hi Sarah

Well done you, you went and didnt give in to a quiet night at home. Trying is the best way and you did it, didnt let it beat you. Sorry the play wasnt up to much but proud that you made yourself go and coped driving aswell.

Remember yourself a year ago and how you wouldnt have comtemplated going to a play and as for the driving that speaks for itself.

Credit where credit is due and you deserve it.

Love Sal xx

Karen
09-05-05, 22:15
Well done Sarah. You did really well going and staying for the performance, even if it wasn't up to much!

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.