PDA

View Full Version : looking for an bisexual/gay penpal

tattyteddy
14-08-08, 13:15
hi looking for a penpal, Im 24 female and recently coming to acceptance that Im gay. Id love to chat to others who have been in the same situation.

I enjoy card making, spending time online and working with children.

I suffer from depression anaxity and panic attacks

I would like to communicate via the internet

thanks

Tom_M
16-08-08, 21:18
Hi tattyteddy

My son is gay and as lot's of female gay friends. I can ask him to email you if you want so he can give you some of their email addresses.

Tom

Threepointonefour314
23-08-08, 03:59
I'm bisexual :-)
And I suffer from depression and anxiety as well.

My email is lacrymosa388@yahoo.com

:yesyes:

spicychick
21-03-11, 16:12
hi, thread,

i would like very much to be your friend. you can send me details about yourself to this email address which is pettrula@gmail.com

Shadow_of_me
22-03-11, 14:58
hey, i am a bi 22 year old from Brighton.. I too suffer from panic attacks and also emetphobia! if you ever fancy a chat drop me an email doing_it_faster@hotmail.com

Lucy x

Cheo
15-04-11, 23:31
Hey peeps, Im Bi & suffer from panic disorder,anxiety disorder & depression,always looking for nice new peeps to chat to as I dont have many people in my life & always on msn or checking my emails.So if you wanna write to me heres my email svipa@mail.com

Hearing from other Bi peeps would be great but anyone with an open mind is welcome tooooo! :hugs: :bighug1:

nomorepanic
16-04-11, 00:06
Please do not post your email addresses on here and note that the original post was back in 2008!

christos
16-04-11, 00:23
Check out the comment from spicychick! Spammer maybe?