PDA

View Full Version : Hey Everyone

CrazyC
14-08-08, 19:25
Hi all im new here i was googling around and come across this place, i didnt actually think such a forum would exist as i feel im alone and the only person in the world who feels the way i do but after reading some of the forum i dont feel like a "freak" anymore.

Im 22 years old controlled by god knows what, fear. Fear of anything, going out, new situations, LIFE. I used to suffer with depression pretty bad as a child but threw my teens i was an out going person not scared of anything. Can you believe now i actually find it difficult to do anything, i think about everything way to much and always scared of what COULD happen. :huh:

Im new to this kinda thing, normally people just tell me to stop being stupid

milly jones
14-08-08, 19:30
hi crazy

ur defo not crazy hun

welcome to nmp

love milly xxx

kellie
14-08-08, 20:33
Hiya hun :welcome: to NMP its lovely to have you here :yesyes:
You will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way.
Have you ever been to your doctor and spoken about how you are feeling?
if you havent i think this would be a good idea and see what he suggests to help you along
It sounds to me like you are suffering with GAD ( generalised anx disorder)
Its a lot more commen than you think, there are loads on here who suffer with GAD.
Keep posting and we will help you as much as we can

take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lindalou64
15-08-08, 14:24
Hello And Welcome To The Site, I Wish Ya Well, Linda

nomorepanic
15-08-08, 21:15
Hi Crazyc

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help

Patty
20-08-08, 01:28
Hi CrazyC,:)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much help & information here. I can so relate to what you say about having a 'fear of anything' & 'thinking of what could happen'.

I hope it helps to know that you are not alone in how you're feeling.

All the best xx :bighug1:

CrazyC
15-11-09, 22:53
Thank you for the welcome. I have spent the last year trying to "over come" my fears.

I have managed to travel further than i could before and have managed to do more in the Summer. However i find this time of year i go straight back into my big black hole, where i wanna stay in bed!! Not really see or speak to anyone and constantly worry, just lately its death..cant seem to shake it. The last few days i have been having sudden panic attacks which make me feel i am actually dying i can go and lay on my bed and feel like my life is drifting, breath gets short then have to try and force myself to get up incase i really do die. Then come the tears.

No idea why im so scared. Sometimes i can be a very sociable happy go lucky person but then other times..i get long periods of time where i really dont wanna see or speak to anyone my temper is short and i cut everyone off...horrible to some of them so they leave me alone. Im dredding Christmas..i hate the build up it sparks off my anixety and its all i think about day in day out because of the pressure of having to have a good day.

Southern_Belle
16-11-09, 00:04
Hi C,

Welcome to NMP. I'm not going to call you crazy because I don't think you are. I also live my life by the "what ifs" and it isn't fun. When I tend to get out of control with my thoughts I try to focus on the present and sometimes it takes me down to the minute to get back focused and if I have to I write it in a journal of what I'm doing or thinking. Most of the time when I am the most worried it is because I'm focusing on the future which I have no control over. Many here will understand how you feel and will give their support. Glad you found us.

Take care,

Laura