PDA

View Full Version : pleased with myself

titchjd
14-08-08, 22:17
Well I'm sooooo pleased with myself ...I have agro and anxiety but my friend asked me the other day if I wanted 2 go 2 waky warehouse with kids just 4 an hour when its quiet ..I said yes but then was very anxious this morning and thought this is 2 much 2 soon .....but i deceided i was going 2 do it ...and I did ....yeah!!!!!!!... It was tough and had only been there 2mins when I desperatly need the toilet a symptom I get when out .....as I live just down the road I did pop home to go 2 toilet but then went straight back .....and was there for over an hour .....yes I was sweating ......shaking ....feeling sick and dizzy but it wasnt constant it was just little bits and when it did happen I just said Id be ok .

Im not going 2 start doing things way 2 hard but im so glad i went .....Its along journey but being out of house for an hour was nice .

i have had a lot of help and advice on here and want 2 say a big thank you xxx

Titch xxx

Venus Calling
14-08-08, 22:22
Well done! I know how hard it is to stick it out when all you want to do is get back home - you should be very proud of yourself! :yesyes:

milly jones
14-08-08, 22:22
hi titch

really well done hunny

u should post this in successes

it deserves to be celebrated

love

milly xxxx

ladybird64
14-08-08, 22:24
I'm so pleased for you, that's great news! and anything to do with kids is bound to be noisy..:D you're braver than I would have been! :)

titchjd
14-08-08, 22:35
thanx 4 replies ....i have appointment wiv my counsillor 2moz and even after 2day I still feel anxious ....but it s not gna happen ova nyt is it xxx

I neva know where 2 post things haha ....I posted loads of threads 4 ages in Introduce myself haha xx

hope u r all well xxx

nomorepanic
14-08-08, 22:42
i will move this to success and remove the other one

lilly-lou
15-08-08, 09:30
Well done on your achievment I know how hard it is to stay somewhere when you anxious and I bet the kids had a lovely time. Keep up the good work, it will get easier with practice, so pleased for you I bet it really made you feel great after you done it.

lilly-lou

Southern_Belle
15-08-08, 14:51
You did a smart thing by not going too far from home on your venture out. I'm so happy for you that it was successful and look forward to hearing more stories from you. You are right, it takes time and don't make things too hard but you will get there!

Lauraxxx

titchjd
15-08-08, 16:22
Thanx Laura

I will keep you posted as been 2 councillor 2day 2 do CBT so wil let you know how I get on .

Hope things are gud with you aswell
Titch xxx

diane07
15-08-08, 17:02
Aww titch,

thats a wonderful achievement, well done you, just keep on going out hun and you will beat it.

best wishes
di xx

Nechtan
18-08-08, 22:56
Well done Titch. :yesyes:

That is a brilliant move in the right direction.

All the best

Nechtan