PDA

View Full Version : Sinus problems!

panic123321
14-08-08, 23:02
I've got a horrible chronic sinus infection that has gotten worse more now than ever. I've been on two different antibiotics and nasal drops and a nasal spray and nothing's worked. I keep getting these waves of dizziness and slight nausiousness along with the pressure in my head. It's all very scary because I never thought a sinus infection could make me this dizzy. Does anyone have this problem? I'm feeling like something worse must be the culprit.

Vicki08
15-08-08, 20:04
I suffer really badly with my sinuses, so does my Dad and Grandad.
I have had 3 sinus infections so far this year and I get really dizzy with it too as it affects my ears. The pain that I get in my face is unbearable sometimes!
I know how you feel. I have been to the doctors so many times and all he gives me is sprays and tablets and ear drops but it always comes back. My doctor says that I am just an unlucky person that suffers from sinus problems! Hmmmm!
One thing that does help me is trying to avoid things like dust, pollen, pet hair etc. I know its impossible to avoid everything like this but my doc advised that these sort of things can trigger my sinuses (I also suffer from hayfever too and this makes my sinus problems much worse!!)
Try not to worry about it, I know its not nice.

x

panic123321
15-08-08, 22:25
Thanks a lot! I'm a hayfever sufferer too and it makes it so hard! I'm starting to take a spoonfull of honey a day and I'll see how it goes.

janeybaby25
16-08-08, 10:25
I have sinus problems & find cutting out dairy products helps.