PDA

View Full Version : hello all im a newbie

bostonbuttafly25
15-08-08, 06:19
Hello I'm new here and a college student suffering from panic disorder. I'm from America and a little lost with this site. If someone can guide me and explain things I would appreciate it. Goodluck with ya'll journey to less or no anxiety!! :)

Hugs,
Boston

pooh
15-08-08, 12:13
Hi Boston and welcome along to NMP

have a wee scoot about the site and get a feel for it. There will always be someone about to help if you get stuck. You can post in the forum andd itll be five days from joining before you can enter chat if this helps

Nice to have you as a member

Pooh x

Lindalou64
15-08-08, 14:15
Hello Boston And Welcome, I Just Left You A Pm Asking If You Were From Boston, Good To See Someone From My State, If You Have Any Problems Here Just Ask People Are All Willing To Help You Around, I Wish Ya Well, Linda

Southern_Belle
15-08-08, 15:47
Hi Boston,

Welcome to NMP. Many here understand how you are feeling and you will get support. Glad you are here. If you have any problems, please private message me and I will be glad to help. Just click on private message under your name in the upper left hand corner and it will take you to your mail.

Take care,

Laura

nomorepanic
15-08-08, 21:15
Hi Boston

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help

milly jones
16-08-08, 21:01
hi

a wonderfully warm nmp welcome to u hunny

love milly xxxx

lorac
16-08-08, 21:55
Hi Boston

Welcome to the site I am sure you will get lots of good advice and support on here

Take care

Carol