PDA

View Full Version : Job Interview

rhowes2000
10-05-05, 10:58
Please wish me a luck and a symptom free afternoon!! I have got a job interview for a job I really want this afternoon. It will be quite stressful as it's 4 hours long involving group exercises and role plays as well as a formal interview. I have prepared as much as possible just hope I do ok and that anxiety doesn't spoil it!!

lin
10-05-05, 11:16
Hi

Good luck for job interview 2day try and keep calm. I went for one not long ago and while waiting to c if i got it or not i had a panic attack it only lasted for 5mins though. Didn't get the job. Hope things go ok.

GOOD LUCK!!!! :D:D

linda xx

florence
10-05-05, 11:39
Hi Rhowes

All the best of luck , let us know how it goes .

Take care.
Florence.

** Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase.**

tasha
10-05-05, 12:10
Good luck! Hope it goes well :)

kairen
10-05-05, 12:42
good luck hope it goes well, let us know how you got on fingers crossed xxx

kairen x

Meg
10-05-05, 14:11
Best of luck, whats the interview for ?

seh1980
10-05-05, 14:28
Good luck!! :D

rhowes2000
10-05-05, 16:01
Thank you very much for all your posts. I have just got back, it went well I think. No anxiety symptoms at all so that made things a lot better. Group exercise went well, i'm usually very quiet in these instances but I really wanted this job so I was very talkative listening to other peoples views etc so I think that went well. I really enjoyed the interview and there weren't any questions I found difficult (for a change!), they will let me know tomorrow so fingers crossed! Meg - Its for a Telesales position at Britvic, I did want to get out of sales but its very difficult to get a similair salary as I have a lot of experience in sales. This role isnt as stressful as the other sales jobs I have had so I should be able to keep my anxiety at bay!

Meg
10-05-05, 16:18
Hi well done

Glad you felt it went well.

fingers crossed for you..

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

seh1980
10-05-05, 16:38
Glad the interview went well. I hope you get the job!! :D

kairen
10-05-05, 17:03
well done glad it went ok good luck hope you get it xxx

kairen x

Rennie1989
10-05-05, 17:32
Well done at the job interview, I may need to go to one soon myself :S

Scooter Girl AKA Jade

Happy go lucky!

Karen
10-05-05, 18:50
Glad the interview went well. Hope you get the job.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

pips
10-05-05, 20:16
Hi,

I'm glad the interview went well for you.

I do hope you get the job. Let us know.

I hope alls well.

Take care,

Love PIP'S X

rhowes2000
11-05-05, 15:32
Thanks again for all your messages, they called me today and said that I have got it. So I am very happy with that, I dont start until June 20th though, so I need to get a temp job in the meantime. Thanks for all your support!

Meg
11-05-05, 15:52
Very well done..many congratulations indeed .

Take care till you start

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

nomorepanic
11-05-05, 18:24
Great news!

Well done on the new job.

Nicola

Rennie1989
11-05-05, 19:28
Hiya

That's brilliant news bout the new job, hope all goes well. Really pleased for you, you'll have to give me your tips and tricks with interviews, lol.

Scooter Girl AKA Jade

Jade Loves Mike 4Eva
x X x

florence
11-05-05, 20:38
Hi Rhowes

Well done you !!! And congratulations !!
That's excellent news! [8D]

Florence.

** Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase.**

rhowes2000
11-05-05, 21:37
Thank you all very much!!

Also Jade, i'd be more than happy to help. I bought a book called "perfect interview" and I just followed it as much as possible it is very very effective. I have recommended it to several people and they have all had good results.

Karen
11-05-05, 22:43
Congratulations Rhowes.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

tasha
12-05-05, 11:30
Congratulations on the new job!! :D