PDA

View Full Version : wont be online much..

nikk_dolittle
15-08-08, 20:10
Hi All,

I just wanted to say that I wont be online much at the moment, Im struggling and finding it hard to come online. I have alot coming up and although I feel Im going to chicken out of things, I know I cant.

Im in hospital on tuesday and I dont know how long for as Im having a big Knee Operation, Ness is coming with me and will be there the whole time, Im sure if anyhting happens, Ness will keep up to date with it all. It means I cant do anyhitng for about 2 months, but I will be able to do small things. Im scared to go and Know they wont be able to do anyhting becasue of loads of things that will freak me out to much.:scared15:

I also have college, and Im thinking of dropping out. I dont think I am fully ready to go there yet having being the talking stage of things. If I do drop out it wont help me at all, but I will work with Ness and do some Voluntary work. I feel I will do the wrong thing. I need to think and talk it through before anything but I know it wont work out for me and I will do the wrong one.

While I am waiting on yet another new CPN and the one I was alloacted 3 weeks ago, doesnt work on the days Im free from colege so a new one is needed.

I have otehr things but these are the main things I need to sort out before anyhting.
Sorry to waffle on..

Nikk xxxxxxx:hugs:

kazzie
15-08-08, 20:34
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Nikk

Kaz x x x:hugs:

Lou~Lou
15-08-08, 20:38
Aww Nikk, good luck with the Op and hope you feel stronger soon.

Take care x x

Lou x x :bighug1:

nic77
15-08-08, 20:47
hi i hope your op goes well and good luck with what you decide to do :hugs:

pooh
15-08-08, 23:07
Hi Nik

hope the op goes well hun you take care of yourself and come back when you are ready

love Pooh x

milly jones
16-08-08, 22:41
hugs nikki noo

ull get thru it with ness's help hun

all these steps forward to getting completely well again

take care matey

mill xxx

nikk_dolittle
18-08-08, 17:20
thank you all,

I go in tomorrow and im sooo scared of it all, my ops not untill about 11am so have to wait around. ness is there all the time too. Im not letting her leave if Im not discharged Lol

will let you know how it goes when I can.
miss you all.

Nxxxxx

manmoor
18-08-08, 17:36
Nikk :hugs: Good luck with the op hun :hugs: :flowers: xxx

bottleblond
18-08-08, 18:55
Wee Nikk

Charlie says you have to get your bum back on here as soon as you feel ready :winks:

I promise i will txt you and try to cheer ye up a wee bit.

Try not to worry too much toots!! i know it's easier said than done but you got your mum and Ness there to look after you and you have all your friends here who care about you.

Take care

loooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaads of hugs

Lisa

:bighug1::bighug1:

PUGLETMUM
18-08-08, 18:57
:yesyes: :hugs: dear nikk, all the best with your op - you will be fine, i have just been in for a very small one for the first time in my life and the ppl are brilliant, tell them you are frightened and they will be really supportive. think about other things when you recover from this? do keep coming on-line? take care and lots of love to you and ness, emma:flowers:

smudgie
19-08-08, 20:50
Re: Hugs for our friend amnikk
Hi Huns and peeps

I hope you all get this message so you feel happy that Nikk is ok.
Nikk has done really well today, dispite her fears and obviously all the pain she is in she is doing ok. Lots of TLC will help.

I ve spent the day with her and went down with her to the operation room and returned after they finished.

Nikk has been extremely brave today and I know that you understand how difficult this day has been.

Nikk is staying with chris and I tonight and will return home tomorrow.

She is her being made to laugh by chris670 and dealing with it fine.

Im sure that once she returns home tomorrow she will be online to tell you all about it.

Nikk said to say thank you for all your care and support from you and will be intouch

love smudgie (ness)xxxxx

friends come into our lifes , friends leave your lifes, but some leave a huge footprint on your heart and never leave your side. i wouldnt be here without them

lorac
19-08-08, 21:21
Thanks Ness for letting us know.

I am so pleased everything went well for her and it is all over please give her some hugs from me.

Carol
xx

PUGLETMUM
20-08-08, 12:30
:yesyes: thanks for update - i was going to ask if she was okay - so good im really glad shes okay and shes got you guys to look after her - all the best nikk:hugs: :flowers: