PDA

View Full Version : I Had To Laugh!!!(caution May Trigger Ha)

kazzie
15-08-08, 20:31
So I work in an undertakers:ohmy:

Today as usual I unlocked the mortuary, went thru the mortuary and out the back door to have a ciggie(only place we are allowed to smoke)

I sat in the sunshine puffing away:D

I glanced down at my fag packet to see the message SMOKING KILLS:whistles:

The irony wasent lost on me:roflmao:

Nuff said:whistles:

Kaz x x x:hugs:

Tom_M
15-08-08, 23:05
A bit of a dead end job you have there kazzie. Don't know why anyone would want to work in a place like that, but they do say people are dying to get in there.

Tom

yorkylover
15-08-08, 23:20
I couldn't do it Kazz,must be so scarey.:scared15: You are very brave.

Just think though undertakers will never go out of business!!!1

manmoor
16-08-08, 11:21
:hugs: Lol Kazzie I'd rather die that work in an undertakers :roflmao: :yahoo: xxxx

kazzie
16-08-08, 14:42
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

The most scarey things are having to get up in the morning, do my hair and make up.........and put on a suit that looks like it belongs on a bloke!!!!!

Its a cool job sooooooooo interesting and not at all scarey:yesyes:

Luv Kaz x x x:hugs:

Tom_M
16-08-08, 15:13
Dead bodies don't bother me - I've seen lot's. It's seeing grieving relatives that would get to me. These day's I seem to be going to more funerals than I care to, and it always takes day's for me to get it out of my mind. But I guess when you do a job like that you have to be professional about it and not think to deeply about things.

Tom

titchjd
16-08-08, 15:21
Ha ha thats really made me chuckle........;)

kazzie
16-08-08, 16:04
Hi Tom:D

Yes you do have to be professional about it but I find it hard, that said although its a fellow human being that you are dealing with its no one you knew in life so that makes it a bit easier

Its actually very rewarding when you have helped people thru a difficult time and the funeral all goes to plan

I like to think in some small way I have made a dreadful period in their lives just a tiny bit easier!!!

Luv Kaz x:hugs:

Granny Primark
16-08-08, 21:02
Someone has to do the job and im glad its you and not me. Well done for taking the job on.

I was working in a care home once and me another care assistant were laying a big guy out.
I told the other careworker that I would roll the guy onto his side whilst I changed his pyjamas.
As I rolled him he gave the hugest sigh Ive ever heard in my life!
My fellow careworker screamed and ran out the door faster than ive seen anyone run in my life.
And this was a male carer who always acted tough and as tho he knew it all.
I laughed that much I had to walk out the door crossing my legs and tears were running down my cheeks. My face cheeks I might add.:roflmao:

milly jones
16-08-08, 22:02
kaz im really glad its all going well for u hunny

keep smiling

milly xxx

lorac
16-08-08, 22:23
Kaz I love to read about your days at work they make me laugh I bet you are really good at your job.

Carol
x

honeybee3939
16-08-08, 22:54
Great to hear the job is going well Kazz!

I couldnt do that kind of job either, i dont look good in a suit!!!!

Joking apart i think you will be a great assett to them, proud of ya mate:hugs:

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxx

Karen
17-08-08, 02:13
I'm glad you are doing so well in your job Kazzie :hugs: Well done.

Karen xx

kazzie
17-08-08, 21:26
Thanks eveyone:hugs:

Will keep you all posted on any more amusing tales:)

Should be good Im the boss from tomm for two weeks:wacko:

Kaz x x x:hugs: