PDA

View Full Version : sore ears

maryann
15-08-08, 22:18
hi there does any one no if constant swallowing actually hurts your ears when swallowing as mines are hurting a bit i also have a noise in my right ear after swallowing thanks

marie1974
15-08-08, 22:34
any signs of baby yet joyce? cant be long now hun xx

nomorepanic
15-08-08, 22:36
I just tried swallowing and I get a noise in ear too - like a crackling - so yes it is common

maryann
15-08-08, 22:57
how is your eating going is it any better its the swallowing i want to stop any ideas nic

nomorepanic
15-08-08, 22:59
My eating is still quite bad and the swallowing is driving me mad and at times makes me panicky

I am seeing doc Monday so see if he has any advice for me.

The only thing that soothes it is that wheat neck wrap I told you about.

maryann
15-08-08, 23:09
My eating is still quite bad and the swallowing is driving me mad and at times makes me panicky

I am seeing doc Monday so see if he has any advice for me.

The only thing that soothes it is that wheat neck wrap I told you about. how often do you swallow like are you taking any meds for your anxiety do you think my ears are sore with all the swallowing does yours get sore with all the swallowing thanks nicola

nomorepanic
15-08-08, 23:19
I am not on any meds no.

I swallow all the time it feels like

Not sure about the ears but you could get one of those steam inhalers they seem to help.

Why not mention all these things to the midwife/health visitor/doc when you go into hospital

maryann
15-08-08, 23:29
Maybe You Should Try Some Meds

maryann
15-08-08, 23:30
I Did To My Doctor The Other Day He Didnt Seem Tht Bothered Said They Werent Worrying Symptoms And That I Didnt Need To See Any More Doctors

nomorepanic
15-08-08, 23:44
Oh god no I do NOT want meds again - gave them all up 10 years ago and will not go back there again.

Ok so you have to accept it like me then. Hard I know but it is anxiety and we have to ignore it I am afraid.