PDA

View Full Version : weird sensation

cazzamagui1
17-08-08, 15:26
i went to see my doctor a few weeks ago,told him everything the way i feel everyday he said he could give me some tablets called cipralex i take 1 in the morning he said they would take 2weeks to start to work!!! anyway after the 5th day of taking them i got a burning sensation on the left side of my head which then travelled down both my arms i was really panicking by this time i was so scared i was convinced i was having a brain hemoridge i phoned the nhs direct line told he nurse on the phone everything and she put me through to a doctor who said it was a massive anx attack i ave never felt 1 like this before and she said there are many different types at first i wasnt convinced until she said i will know for certain when i ask you this did you get the urge to open your bowls just as it was starting i was thinking oh my god yes i did and the doctor said i know now for certain it was an anx attack ive never had it since thank god and im still waiting for the tablets to kick in fingers crossed xxxxx caz :blush: