PDA

View Full Version : In hospital again

happyone
17-08-08, 16:10
I have been in hossy for a week and a bit. Was given choice of voluntary or section last fri night. I chose voluntary!
I am out for a little while. I am allowed out for a limited time if I have my hubby or mum with me. Otherwise, I am not allowed to go anywhere without a nurse. I am surprised I can pee on my own!
I get reviewed on Tue. I don't know what to do as I think being home so soon is going to make me ill again, but I feel hospital is making me feel more ill too. There is no happy medium.
My little un starts school on thurs and one way or another, I am going to be there. I have a plan of how to get out which won't fail. The only thing is, it might put me at risk of a section, but it is a risk I am willing to take to see my little girl into school on her first day.:)
I am not really supposed to be at home for too long, home being one of my problems at the moment. I said I was only nipping in for clean clothes as the wash machines on the ward are broken. However, hubby has decided to use me as a laundry/tidy up woman! Getting completely anx being here and hubby is sleeping on the couch which means I am going to be late back.
I have lost my driving license due to my unstable mind which is making me anx too as I need car to get me to and from work. Well......I have been advised a million times to give up my job eh?
Anyway, got to go shove hubby and make him take me back.
Happyone
xxx

jodie
17-08-08, 16:56
hi

i am so sorry things are hard for you right now and that you are in hospital but you are doing the right thing ,sounds to me like you know you need the help they can give you so well done for going with it.
can you not talk to the nurse and tell her you need to go see your little one go into school and then you will go back ,i mean if they have let you out to get clean clothes then they might let you go to the school .
i hope things get better for you in time and you get the best of help while your in there
jodie xxx

milly jones
17-08-08, 18:41
hi hun

i agree with jodie, praps someone could go with u to see ur girl start school. as a mother missing that would cause more distress and surely they need to minimise that at the moment?

i know uve struggled hunny, but going into hospital will allow u to get some help.

it is a tought decision, but ur a brave and strong lady, who will survive all this

thinking of u

milly xxxx

kendo59
17-08-08, 19:50
Indeed, tell the hospital that you need to see your child to school on her first day, and that missing out on that experience will be very distressing and do you more emotional harm. How could they refuse?

befuddled1
17-08-08, 20:14
Hi happyone
If they've allowed you home today and you come back without any problems, I would have thought they should allow you to go home to see your little girl on her first day too.
If you end up on a section it will make things harder for you, it's best to stay off it if you can and get leave to see your little girl. You can argue your point with the fact that you've been home today.
Hope you feel better soon
Befuddled

kazzie
17-08-08, 21:16
Hey Happy:D

DONT get sectioned, I have been in voluntary but if you are sectioned it gets complicated:lac:

All the best

Kaz x:hugs:

milly jones
17-08-08, 21:19
i missed out seeing my sons first day at school and have never forgiven myself.

there are some things as a mum u need to do

tell them this hun

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

honeybee3939
17-08-08, 22:13
Hi Happy:hugs: :hugs:

Rather than taking risks hun, could you not do as you have done today by telling them you will have your hubby or mum to support you on your littles ones first day at school? Im sure the authorities should realise how important it is seeing your little one go to school on her first day.
Thinking of you
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

happyone
19-08-08, 13:52
Thanks folks,
I am posting from hospital social club. I am getting to go home for an overnight stay the night before my little un starts school and if that goes well, I am getting home on Fri. The doc realised how important it was to me.
Happyone
xxx

Southern_Belle
19-08-08, 17:10
http://th280.photobucket.com/albums/kk190/kazbaby65au/hugs/th_butterflyhugs.jpg HappyOne,

I'm glad you can stay over to take your young one to her first day of school. Know that I am thinking of you and we can speak soon.

:hugs: ,

Laura xxx

bluesparkle
19-08-08, 17:32
oh thats brilliant news happyone
i often read your posts and you are in my thoughts.
sending you and your family :bighug1:
rach
x

honeybee3939
19-08-08, 19:20
:yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:

Thinking of you Happy, hope your little ones first day goes well for you both hun:hugs:

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxx

Granny Primark
19-08-08, 19:24
Its such an important day when your child starts school.
I feel confident that you will be there for your little ones first day.
Loads of hugs and good wishes.

samc100
20-08-08, 19:40
Hi Happyone - sorry to hear things aren't great with you at the moment.

Hope all goes well and I an sure you'll be the proud mummy seeing your little one off to school.

Try and behave yourself honey!!! And hope that you are feeling brighter xxxxx

Hope 2
21-08-08, 12:41
Hi Happy

Just a quick hello and to let you know I am thinking of you. I hope recent events bring something helpful for you.

:hugs: for u an little un
Hope xx