PDA

View Full Version : Another day out

lilly-lou
17-08-08, 20:25
I really don't know what has gotten into me at the moment but I managed another day out with the kids and I really enjoyed myself. We drove about 60 miles away from home and on the duel carrageway there, no panic I couldn't believe it. We spent over 3 hrs crap catching and it was so much fun, hubby was tired on the way home and asked me to drive which I was happy to do even though it was on the dreaded duel carrageway which I haven't managed to stay driving on for more than 5 mins but I was ok, had one little blip when I started getting anxious but kept telling myself it was ok and would pass which it did. We stopped for tea, no panic, and then I drove ther rest of the way home, if I was told a couple of months ago that I would do a 60 mile journey with me behind the wheel I would have laughed and said no way!

I feel that at long last I am some way to controling the anxiety and getting over this agoraphobia that has ruined my life for over 7yrs.

lilly-lou

bab
17-08-08, 20:27
im so sorry to laugh because I am such a panicer but... "crap" catching??? lol
so so sorry!!!

ps you have done so well - pls pass some on to me xx

lilly-lou
17-08-08, 20:30
O.M.G. I meant crab catching! woops think my mind is still scrambled with the exitement of the drive I did today!

milly jones
17-08-08, 20:50
well good on u hunny

funny how a small amount of confidence suddenly blooms into new beginnings

its great that u can share this with us

for some knowing that there can be an end to this will be such a lifeline

thank you

milly xxx

lilly-lou
17-08-08, 21:27
Yes it is funny how a lttle bit of confidence can bloom and make you do things you haven't in years, I keep posting my sucess to show others that no matter how bad the agoraphobia has become that you can regain some sort of normality. It has taken me a couple of years to get where I am now and I am no where near where I want to be but at least I am making progress and I feel I owe this to NMP and its members who take the time to support you throught the ups and downs, thanks all, I dont think I would be where I am without you all.

Hugs

lilly-lou

milly jones
17-08-08, 21:43
keep going lilly lou xxx

honeybee3939
17-08-08, 22:18
Hi Lily

Sounds like you are doing real well hun! Apart from the crap catching lol.....(that made me smile:) )

You keep up the good work !:hugs:

Andrea
xxxxx

marie1974
17-08-08, 22:21
crap catching haha that did make me giggle mate, well done though u, cos u r on a roll at the mo arent you. thanku for your email by the way and i will mail you back i havent forgotten. hugs to u xx

lilly-lou
17-08-08, 22:43
So glad my scrambled brain and mis-spelling has given people a laugh! Look forward to the e-mail Donna and I hope all well with you and the family.

Lexi
18-08-08, 14:11
wow well done!! what an achievement!! you must be so proud of yourself!! Well done!!
the "crap catching" made gave me a giggle too lol!!
x