PDA

View Full Version : My Ectopic tonight

peter34uk
17-08-08, 23:26
I had what I think was ectopics. Felt like my chest being squeezed and something popping & my heart ran a few funny beats after. Anyone else get that?

The heavy squezy feeling was really wierd!

Rachey poos
18-08-08, 01:56
hi hun if u go on symptoms there is a sub forum on palps where you will get so much help xxx i get this all day every day...totally harmless but utterly terrifyng!

TracyL
18-08-08, 04:01
Hi sweets

I know exactly you mean. I have them heaps. I woke up this morning with them every few beats, really annoying but completely harmless.

take care
Tracy

Alisonj
19-08-08, 04:22
Mine I swear are always changing. I have had that feeling before as well and it can be scary. I hope they have stopped and you are feeling better now.

Louiseyoko
19-08-08, 09:26
Hi - i have also been having these. Had quite a few yesterday and one already this morning - i just keep telling myself that's it's quite normal and not going to harm me in any way - hard to try and convince yourself though!

mary8
19-08-08, 15:55
I have experienced funny heart beats for years and years and I'm still here!! I shouldn't worry yourself, it is a classic sign of anxiety. In fact my GP once told me that when your heart does those funny beats (likes it's catching up after a missed one), it is a sign of a healthy heart.