PDA

View Full Version : Hello All:)

chikung
19-08-08, 01:10
Dear All,

New to the forum. Love the way people help each other here and I too need soem help. I am 39 and suffering from depression since many years. I guess the roots are in the environment I have experienced since my birth. MIne is not severe and I can carry my regular work. But I always have that feeling within that something is missing when I see cheering groups around.

Everything was fine and the symptoms where hidden tinside till my uncle passed away. It was almost like a suicide and I started getting physical symptoms. Body shaking and aggression, irritation was the the main one. Doctor rules out other possibilities and prescibed the antidepressant that worked immediately.

I took the pills almost for a year and half. Then I could manage myself. But now again after my father had heart problem, I started the same again. This time again doctor ruled out other possiblities and given medicine that worked.

I come to know the symptoms when I feel indigestion. I am really behind knowing the reason for my depression and rather than depending on the medicine I wish to change myself. Heal my past.

I have found the reason lies in the lowest self esteem. I was a good student and I couldn't take education (Which I have started again). I spend most of my life in poverty. So now I am running my own business and gaining good money out of it. Trying to increase the sell.

SO here I am guys:)

Thanks for your time.

pooh
19-08-08, 01:20
Hello

and welcome along to NMP. i know you will find loads of support on the site

Pooh x

Alisonj
19-08-08, 04:25
Welcome to the forum. I hope you find it as supportive and helpful as I do.

kellie
19-08-08, 09:33
Hiya :welcome: to NMP its lovely to have you here.
You will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way.
We all understand here what you are going through so keep posting and we will help you as much as we can.

take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lindalou64
19-08-08, 12:58
Hello And Welcome To The Site, I Wish Ya Well, Linda

Lilith1980
19-08-08, 14:30
Hi Chikung

Welcome to NMP :)

Jo xxxxx

milly jones
19-08-08, 21:25
hi hunny

a really warm welcome to nmp

glad u decided to join us

love

milly xxxx

nomorepanic
20-08-08, 20:53
Hi Chikung

Just wanted to say :welcome: and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.