PDA

View Full Version : Howdy

jordansahls
19-08-08, 06:37
Were to Begin,

I have lurked on this web site for a while. It has been very beneficial on particularly sleepless nights.

I am 22 years old and I live in The US in Washington state (for anyone who cares). I have had anxiety problems for a while. The worst of which left me incapacitated for the last six months. I have learned more than I ever wanted or cared to learn about Insomnia, Ectopic heartbeats, OCD, Anxiety, Panic Attacks, you name it. Still, I am just coming out the other end and I feel much stronger (or at least wiser) about the whole ordeal.

It is nice to see so many people from all over helping eachother deal with the issues that surround anxiety and panic. It is my hope to at least be of some use to this site, even if it means only one person gets something from one of my post.

My thanks for all of the wonderfull information on this site, and I hope to be a productive member.

- Jordan Sahlberg

Anxious_gal
19-08-08, 08:12
I'm 22 too :) , :welcome:

kellie
19-08-08, 09:36
Hiya :welcome: to NMP its lovely to have you here.
You will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way.
We all understand here what you are going through so keep posting and we will help you as much as we can.

take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lindalou64
19-08-08, 12:54
Hello Jordan And Welcome To The Site , I Wish Ya Well, Linda

Lilith1980
19-08-08, 14:29
Hi Jordan

Welcome to NMP :)

Jo xxxxx

milly jones
19-08-08, 21:27
hi hunny

a really warm welcome to nmp

glad u decided to join us

love

milly xxxx

Alisonj
20-08-08, 01:37
Welcome!

nomorepanic
20-08-08, 20:32
Hi Jordan

Just wanted to say :welcome: and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

bostonbuttafly25
21-08-08, 05:09
hi jordan im new too hope this site helps me also im from massachusetts. do u have gad? email me because i only know how to reply i dont know how to really check back on blogs take care

pooh
21-08-08, 05:21
HI and welcome along to NMP

I'm sure you will receive lots of support and there is great info to be found between the forum and the main site

Nice to have you along xx

Pooh

jesse08
21-08-08, 05:58
Hi Jordan, great you have stumbled across NMP. Good support and friends can be found here 24/7.
:welcome::yahoo: