PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

Louiseyoko
19-08-08, 09:19
Hi - I am a new user and am just introducing myself. I have suffered with anxiety and panic attacks for over 12 years. I think with me it is the missed heart beats that set me off. I have a few missed beats then I think there is something wrong with my heart. I can't stop worrying that I'm going to have a heart attack. I then get more missed beats and the cycle starts again. I am having over 10 missed beats a day at the moment. I am trying to ignore them and tell myself it's normal, but then in the back of my mind I worry that if I ignore them and something is really wrong something will happen anyway. It just a vicious circle!

kellie
19-08-08, 09:36
Hiya :welcome: to NMP its lovely to have you here.
You will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way.
We all understand here what you are going through so keep posting and we will help you as much as we can.

take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anxious_gal
19-08-08, 09:52
i got heart palpiations 2 years ago! when i get missed heart beats i have to something to distract my self so i dont panic and make it worse!do you get that fluttery feeling in your chest too? i don't worry about having a heart attack, not sure why i get so scared when my heart skipps!
you sure will find lots of people here with the same thing. welcome! x

lorac
19-08-08, 12:38
Hi

Welcome to the site I am sure you will get some good advice from many on here who will understand what you are going through.

Take care

Carol

Lindalou64
19-08-08, 12:48
Hello Louise And Welcome To The Site, I Wish Ya Well, Linda

Lilith1980
19-08-08, 14:29
Hi Louise

Welcome to NMP :)

Jo xxxxx

milly jones
19-08-08, 21:32
hi hunny

a really warm welcome to nmp

glad u decided to join us

love

milly xxxx

Alisonj
20-08-08, 01:36
Welcome!

nomorepanic
20-08-08, 20:50
Hi Louise

Just wanted to say :welcome: and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.