PDA

View Full Version : tingly head???

leanne1980
19-08-08, 18:26
hiya

has any1 else had this, its like a little spider running about on one side then sometimes both, i usually have dizzy spells too when i get it, its not a new thing ive had it for ages on and off but im convincing myself i have a brain tumor,

i feel really sinusy at the moment and ive got a headache, but not the tingly feeling but im just remembering i had it last week, ive been so fine but since my wedding 2 weeks ago ive been panicing again,

i think in my head somewhere something's telling me because somethings good has happened to me that something bad is bound to happen.

leanne xx

chemlabrat
19-08-08, 19:06
I've had the exact same feeling. Tingling that was first only on the left side of my head, then on both. It would come and go for awhile. I got scared and went to the emergency room with my laundry list of symptoms. They did an MRI and it came back normal. I'm slowly accepting this is all anxiety.

Zaffi
19-08-08, 20:34
I experienced the tingly head feeling around 8 years ago. It was very unpleasent and scary but i had been stressed for 12 months before it started and it turned out to be high anxiety state. Soon as i knew that the symptoms stopped.

jackie l
19-08-08, 20:45
hiya used to get the head thing all the time,and yes it is a real weird thing,oh and congrats on your recent wedding hugs to all:bighug1: jackiexxxxxx