PDA

View Full Version : thank you guys

summernites
19-08-08, 18:50
thank you for yr imput. it is very frustrating to consider what your body is doing b4 you make plans. and then its no garentee it could change in a second. i have had anxiety for more than 20 years and its gone from virtually bed ridden to occasional probs. now its evolved to back stress and ibs. the ibs is out of control. my kids dont understand this(they are adults with their own kids) they say im lazy or use it for an excuse. they dont get that i didnt chose this and im doing the best i can...god bless you guys for giving me a forum that i can vent on with people that really do understand....:yahoo:

Patty
20-08-08, 01:31
Hi summernites,:)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much help & information here.

Best wishes xx :bighug1:

Lindalou64
21-08-08, 13:39
Hello Summer, Im Sure You Will Find Lots Of Support And Info You Are Not Alone, I Wish Ya Well, Linda

Kelley30
21-08-08, 14:01
Welcome to the site hun, there is plenty of people here who know what you are going through. Hope you find the site helpful.
take care hun

K
xx

kellie
21-08-08, 15:19
Hiya :welcome: to NMP its lovely to have you here
You will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way.
You will also find a lot of ppl who feel or have felt just like you do.
keep posting with your fears and we will help you as much as we can.

take care

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx