PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Emails...i Think I Have To Much Spare Time Lol

purplehaze
19-08-08, 18:54
Hi

This is the emails I sent and got back from the linden site and it does make interesting reading.
By posting this I do not imply that the linden method is anything other than what I believe it to be and this is not the views of the owners of this site or those who work for them.

> Kevin Swan asks:
>
> Hi
>
> Send me the complete method for free and if after following your method to the letter I will happily send you DOUBLE the cost of the method
>
> thanks

Kevin, this is the 97th email requesting this same deal this week. If you have so little faith in our program and service, receiving it for zero cost would mean that you don't value its content and are sceptical about us; it would therefore have no value to you Kevin.

Kind regards,
Julie Griffiths

> Its not that I dont value or have faith in your programme or service because to have so would be to try it. What I have suggested is that if you believe in your product then you would be willing with genuineness to offer me the program and service for free at this time and as I have said I am more than willing to give you double the cost.
> The very fact that I am willing to double the amount shows my interest and desire to try your product but that is up to you. I am sure we could have many emails over this and both defending their position but as you are saying it has a 96% record then maybe, just maybe you are willing to offer me this service as I requested.
>
>
> with kind regards

> Kevin, I have to question your motives for this request. Why would you see more value in receiving it free of charge when you can afford to pay double for it than you do in our money back guarantee? You must understand Kevin, we offer a professional service and have had over 100,000 clients use the Method... we neither need or want to negotiate free services Kevin; we have many clients who truly need and appreciate our service. Sorry.

Kind regards,
Julie Griffiths

The point I was making was, if you have total faith in your product then sending it to me for free would show
> 1/you do have faith in it
> 2/you desire me to overcome my panic attacks
>
> Yes I can afford to buy it 50 times over but there are many many such products and the shelves have 100s of self-help books claiming all manner of things. Yet I totally understand your point of view and wish you all the best
>
> kind regards

Kevin, thank you, I fully understand, it's just that we don't need to demonstrate our faith in the Method, nor our intention to help you; we do this all by viryue of our guarantees and amazingly affordable pricing structure for the materials and resources you receive. Take care.

Kind regards,
Julie Griffiths

Well you can decide for yourselves.

Quote "we dont need to demonstrate our faith in the method, nor our intention to help you"

nomorepanic
19-08-08, 23:06
Are you a man on a mission lol

Anxious_gal
19-08-08, 23:39
should write an autobiography since you have so much time to spare, isn't there a money back guarantee? i have always wondered how that works, how would you prove you followed their method to the letter?

i got CBT for Dummies, cost me a tenner of amazon! it's very good, want to buy Overcoming Anxiety for Dummies too, some one said that the 360 pages is overwhelming! but i love to read.

Tom_M
19-08-08, 23:48
I dare say the method does help a lot of people. But the thing is, if you have found away to help people get over their emotional problems, then you owe it to humanity to share it, not make many out of peoples misery. But there again, that's the type of world we live in today.

Tom

Anxious_gal
19-08-08, 23:55
ya, i hate that it is so expensive, people always say well its a small price to pay for you life back. but a lot of people with anxiety cannot work, so therefor has less money, n you cant get a credit card if your unemployed. also i believe it to be just CBT, you know if it helps people then great! but the amount of advertising put in to the linden method is ridiculous!