PDA

View Full Version : hi im new

blau534
19-08-08, 21:10
thanks to everyone who posts i have read many i suffer from acute anxiety it is very scary my bod shakes inside i am a teacher and at present dont know if i can return to work since this anxiety is so debilatating i was interested in the adrenalin part of this disease can it be controlled at present i am on paxil 10 mg 4 weeks so far and an occasional valium which does seem to help i am not a drug user and i hate taking an ssr but for now i guess that is the formula anyway thanks for this site great info

milly jones
19-08-08, 21:15
hi hunny

a really warm welcome to nmp

glad u decided to join us

love

milly xxxx

feels_like_home
19-08-08, 21:57
Hi,
I am a teacher too. I am worried about going back. I was doing well, but over the summer I have had too much time to think (worry) and am feeling pretty bad at the moment. I understand how you are feeling. You are not alone.

Take care,
Michelle

Alisonj
20-08-08, 01:36
Welcome!

nomorepanic
20-08-08, 20:51
Hi Blau

Just wanted to say :welcome: and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

Lindalou64
21-08-08, 13:22
Hello Blau And Welcome To The Site, I Wish Ya Well, Linda

kellie
21-08-08, 15:22
Hiya :welcome: to NMP its lovely to have you here
You will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way.
You will also find a lot of ppl who feel or have felt just like you do.
keep posting with your fears and we will help you as much as we can.

take care

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

blau534
14-09-08, 17:21
hi can anybody tell me if they have had any experience with sam e i am taking it now under the care of a psychiatrist any info or would help

bottleblond
14-09-08, 18:10
Hi Blau

Welcome to the site sweety!

The thing with anxiety/panic is that is can throw up so many psyical symptoms, some common and others not so common. You describe a shaking feeling inside your body, i have definately had that one as i imagine many other members will have too.

Have a ponder around the site, even type your symptom in the search bar on top line and i am sure it will throw up posts that other members have written about similar things.

Very best of luck to you

Lisa
xx

kittykat
15-09-08, 07:57
HI there and :welcome: to the site