PDA

View Full Version : Pure calm

laila
20-08-08, 04:35
I just wrote a thread but now doin another.....Just coming down from havin a panic attack...but was lookin on the net for natural remidies for them,and came across pure calm and mindsoothe does any one take this or know if it works or not? Only i cant be doin with the effects i get off pills doc give me!! Any one????

mabelina
20-08-08, 15:11
Yes i ordered Pure Calm from America last year. Paid a lot for it and all i can say is, it was pure sh*t! Did nothing for me what so ever.

Nechtan
20-08-08, 15:18
It probably works different for everyon but I got some anti-anxiety herbal pills, can't remember what they were called, and they had absoloutely no effect whatsoever. They were actually talked about on TV so my wife got me them but alas no effect.

All the best

Necthan

laila
20-08-08, 15:24
Thanks.....Guess will have to stick out these Citalopram....only my 3rd day on them,not feelin all that great but will see,somethin has got to work!!!!! :0)

Shone
20-08-08, 21:11
Stick with it Laila, like you i have only just started Citalopram, i have been on them for a week, starting to feel a bit better, still getting the anxiety every night but feeling calmer as well so they might be doing something. i was told the first couple of weeks are the hardest but week 3-4 should be working by then.

Shone x

Veronica H
21-08-08, 11:10
Hi all
My Citalopram took about two weeks to kick in, then I found I was generally calmer and worried less. Stick with it.
Best wishes
Veronica H