PDA

View Full Version : tired of being scared

stacyg
20-08-08, 04:57
:weep: Hi, my name is stacy. I am 36,married with 2 children. Iam also about to drive myself crazy, with thinking that I have a brain tumor. I have headaches alot, some vision problems, but everyone feels that it's all in my head. I am going to see a neurologist sept. 4th, but i am scared to death they will find something. please help me if you can!!!!!!!!!!!!

mothermac
20-08-08, 05:32
Hi Stacy and welcome to this brilliant site,I hope you will find some lovely friends on here who can get you through an intense and emotional time.You are going to see somebody about your fear soon and that is good,at least you will get an answer good or bad and this nightmare you are in will hopefully end.We all have fears and I am the least one to talk as I have many after suffering from anxiety and panic most of my life.The constant fear for you will end as you will know one way or the other and be able to move on with your life.At the moment I am waiting for counselling and have been for 4 months now(must be a long long long list and I am bottom)and I know it's getting worse.I hope Sept 4th comes soon and you get great news which I know you will and then your life will be back on track without constant worry,good luck!.

nomorepanic
20-08-08, 20:47
Hi Stacy

Just wanted to say :welcome: and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

Lindalou64
21-08-08, 13:26
Hello Stacy Im Sure You Are Ok, Anxiety Causes Blurry Vision, Try And Stay Positive And Go To The Nuro And Have It Ruled Out, I Wish Ya Well, Linda

kellie
21-08-08, 15:24
Hiya :welcome: to NMP its lovely to have you here
You will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way.
You will also find a lot of ppl who feel or have felt just like you do.
keep posting with your fears and we will help you as much as we can.

take care

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

gtrgrl3369
21-08-08, 15:41
Welcome. I am sorry you are feeling so scared. I also suffered from severe headaches and dizziness with these headaches. I had every test known to man and was scared it was also a tumor. It was nothing but anxiety and stress. I felt like I had a band around my head and it was so tight it hurt to do anything. I swear I was dying and would hope they would find something and fix it. Anxiety and panic due alot of crazy things to you from your head to your toes.Try and take deep breaths and relax as much as possible. Mine are gone now. I truly feel for you, but this too will pass. Take care and write if I can help.

milly jones
21-08-08, 21:51
a warm and wonderful nmp welcome to u

love milly xxxxx

lorac
22-08-08, 19:27
Hi Stacy

Welcome to the site I am sure you will get lots of support and good advice on here

Take care

Carol