PDA

View Full Version : unhealthy energy

jordansahls
20-08-08, 10:24
I am curious as to weather other people ever get a strong physical feeling with a sort of unhealthy energy about it. You might call it rage, but it’s not in the mind, it’s as if it’s in my shoulders and my muscles. I get this feeling like I want to sprint flat out until my heart explodes, or that I want to flex my entire body until I rip out of my skin (now I know how the hulk feels). It’s a weird feeling. I have all of this crazy explosive energy that I can’t seem to get rid of. I work out a lot, but this is different.

I don’t think that I am describing this all that well, anyone have anything like this?

-Jordan

Nechtan
20-08-08, 14:27
I think I know what you mean.

Sometimes along with my anxiety and agrophobia I get a great wave of frustration at being stuck indoors. I have a real energy swell inside of me and feel like I need to go for a long walk to spend it. The problem is I can't which makes it all the worse so I am up and down off the couch like a yo yo pacing the floor.

I don't know if this is the inner strength we hear so much about. In my case it is definitely an accumulation of frustration that I can feel welling up in me and needing a release.

All the best

Nechtan