PDA

View Full Version : A bit nervous

Aileen33
20-08-08, 16:41
Hi my name is Aileen,

I can't believe there are people with the same worries as me! I think I may have health anxiety, so much so that is has changed my life this past year and I have never felt so alone and down.. I am constantly preoccupied with being ill so much so that I tend to spend much of the day in tears and I'm really struggling to live at the moment.

It's nice to meet everyone :)

Aileenxxxxx

jojo.72
20-08-08, 19:43
Hiy Aileen, im Jo n also a newbie you sound really low hun, i think this site will help us both, and if you ever fancy a natter feel free to contact me

Jo xxx

nomorepanic
20-08-08, 20:35
Hi Aileen

Just wanted to say :welcome: and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

marie1974
20-08-08, 21:17
hiya and welcome to nmp, you will find lots of great advice and support here hun and make new friends too, we are all lovely here xx

kellie
21-08-08, 09:34
Hiya Aileen :welcome: to NMP its lovely to have you here
You will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way.
You will also find a lot of ppl who feel or have felt just like you do, Myself being one of them.
I also have health anx and being here and getting support from all the great members has helped me a great deal.
Keep posting with your fears and we will help you as much as we can.

take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

pooh
21-08-08, 09:39
Hi Aileen and welcome along to NMP

Pooh xx

Lindalou64
21-08-08, 13:16
Hello Aileen And Welcome To The Site, I Wish Ya Well, Linda

milly jones
23-08-08, 21:48
hi hunny

welcome to the world of nmp

a super community with supportive members

love milly xxx

kerri2008
23-08-08, 22:07
hi aileen,
this site is really helpful, i only joined last week, and everyone has been so supportive and friendly!
take care, and all the best!
xxxx

lorac
23-08-08, 22:09
Hello Aileen

Welcome to the site I am sure you will meet many people on here who understand how you feel.

Take care

Carol

Southern_Belle
24-08-08, 17:58
Hi Aileen,

Welcome to the site. Many here will understand how you are feeling and you will get support. Glad you found us.

Take care,

Laura