PDA

View Full Version : How did it take so long to find this....?

Tina A
21-08-08, 16:41
Hello everyone, I am Tina and have suffered from anxiety for about 9 years now. I only discovered this site today and can't believe it has taken this long. I feel better already knowing that there are so many of us out there all going through similar things - I don't know anyone who suffers with this (although I don't tell people either so maybe I do....). Having read Nicola's story I couldn't believe how familiar it all was (even down to being stuck on a snow bound road for hours!). I am going to take some time now to read the rest of the forum threads, but will be back with comments soon, I look forward to getting to know some of you very soon. Tina x:)

kellie
21-08-08, 18:10
Hello Tina :welcome: to NMP its lovely to have you here
You will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way.
keep posting with whatever you need help with and we will help as much as we can

take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxx

nomorepanic
21-08-08, 20:40
Hi Tina

:welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Glad my story made you realise that you are not alone with this.

Hope we can be of some help.

milly jones
21-08-08, 21:39
a warm and wonderful nmp welcome to u

love milly xxxxx

lorac
22-08-08, 19:32
Hello Tina

Welcome to the site you will find many people on here who will understand what you are going through.

Take care

Carol

pooh
23-08-08, 12:34
HI TIna and welcome along to NMP

Pooh xx

Southern_Belle
24-08-08, 17:49
Hi Tina,

Welcome to the site. Many here will understand how you are feeling and you will get support. Glad you found us.

Take care,

Laura