PDA

View Full Version : just wanted to say hi

littlebird
21-08-08, 21:00
hi to ever1 i joined this site2day as my friend who is also on this site she knows who she is lol is having a bad time she suffer with panic attacts and agoraphobia and has done since her teens as this is all new to me as im not a suffer my self would like to learn how and wat is best 4 me to do when she needs my help i ve read a few thing on here and would like to learn more.
when we meet about 6 year ago she told me that she suffered with panic attacks and agoraphobia in the past but was now feeling better on odd times when we was out we had to get away from busy places ect but now its back and she not going out and having panic attacks daily please help me to help her she knows i will do my upmost to be there 4 her as we are really good friend but some time i dont no wat to say to help her calm down.

Kelley30
21-08-08, 21:07
Hiya hun and welcome to the site, its good that your here to help your friend. Its always good to have someone like you around

Hope you find everything you need to know on the site, its full of help and advice.

Take care hun
K xx

milly jones
21-08-08, 21:20
a warm and wonderful nmp welcome to u

love milly xxxxx

lorac
22-08-08, 19:19
Hello Littlebird

Welcome to the site I think it is really nice that you are trying to help your friend and I am sure you will get alot of good advice on here.

Take care

Carol

littlebird
22-08-08, 23:55
hiya and thanks and i hope so

pooh
23-08-08, 00:43
hiya littlebird and welcome along to NMP

Pooh xx

Alisonj
23-08-08, 03:56
Welcome!

Southern_Belle
24-08-08, 17:48
Hi Littlebird,

Welcome to the site. Wow, what a great friend you are. We have many carers on the site who help their loved ones or friends who suffer. You will also get support here.

Take care,

Laura

nomorepanic
25-08-08, 20:45
Hi (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=34460&page=5)

:welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help to you and your friend

Lindalou64
26-08-08, 20:56
Hello Littlebird And Welcome , I Wish Ya Well, Linda

littlebird
01-09-08, 10:33
thank to every 1 that has replyed