PDA

View Full Version : update on my Op..

nikk_dolittle
22-08-08, 16:56
:weep:Hi,

I didnt know where to post this, but I wanted to put an update on here.

I had my first physio this morning, and when I got there I had to go striaght to A&E and have the steri-strips of my knee and be checked, they only looked at one that was the worse.

It was still bleeding loads and they werent sure about it all, so cleaned it and re-dressed it up. Then I had physio for about 20 mins as I need to use my knee more and get back to normal, That went ok. I had to go back to A&E after for the final bits to be added. They werent really happy about my leg as its bright red so I had to get an urgent docs appt, to be checked out.

having come home I phoned the ward I was about the Knee and asked what My consultant did to it and they said. the rediness for my leg is the powder they use on it so that was a relief, I still had to go as I have been feeling ill and when I went earlier they said It was down to an infection I have in my knee. :weep: they wanted me to go back to the hospital but I didnt want too so they gave my anti-biotics to help with it. and to see how i goes over the weekend.

When I came home I had a letter ffrom the hopsital to cancel my appt on 3rd Sept, but it was to change the place to see the constulant. I have to go the fracture clinic. Im not sure why but its un-usual for this to happen. I just want to know what is wrong, They may of found a fracture but I dont know, and Im worried about it.

I have phyiso again on wednesday to help more too.

In a way I wish I didnt have it done becasue I wouldnt be like this now but I know it has helped me loads. Its ben one of the days that I didnt need at the moment

Thank you everyone for the support and Help. :hugs:

Nikk xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

titchjd
22-08-08, 18:57
Hi Nikk....sorry 2 hear you having a bit of a crap time since having your op.......It must be hard as after u have op you want it all just 2 get better and go away ..Youve done well and had the op and with physio hopefully it will get al alot easier soon xx

Take care m8y xxxx
Titch xxxx

jodie
22-08-08, 20:00
hiya nikk

i think your very brave to have gone and had it done ,try hang in there hun it will get better just give it time .
try treat yourself and get plenty of rest :hugs:

jodie xx

milly jones
22-08-08, 21:59
hey nikk

im so proud of u

u did it, hugs

it will get better now hun and settle down

uve been thru the hard part and won so now it can only get easier

remember were all behind u

mill xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lorac
22-08-08, 22:08
Hi Nikk

You done really well and you got through it all, now try and take things easy and have a rest.

Take care of yourself Nikk

Love Carol x

Granny Primark
22-08-08, 22:33
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: nikk
I also think youve done really well.
After any operation there are nearly always a few minor probs.
Keep yer chin up mate!:D

bluesparkle
23-08-08, 12:33
hi nikk
i think you have done really well. . .
i know you feel rough at the mo but it will get better just give it time. . .
have plenty of you time now and rest lots.
sending loads of :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
rach
x

sandramick
23-08-08, 15:03
big hugs
nik
:bighug1:keep smiling

sandra xx:flowers: