PDA

View Full Version : very worried :(

kerri2008
23-08-08, 21:16
ok so the last week hasnt been too good. my doctor changed my tablets as the ones i was one (amitryptiline) were giving me rapid heartbeat...therefore making me panic more.
and now on my new ones, im not sleeping, the last few nights i have finally drifted off to sleep about 3.30am, and am waking up at 6am, i feel exhausted but when i try to sleep my mind is in overdrive that somethings wrong with me, i have a hospital appointment coming up, and a review with the dr about the tablets, i'm just worried that with no tablet seeming to be helping, that maybe it really isnt anxiety that i have. but i dont want to go back to square one again with feeling like this, i'm so confused, and tired.
i just want to feel normal again :( i look around at other people just getting on with everyday things, i just want to be able to do that again without feeling i'm not me anymore, without the constant fear there is something terribly wrong with me and that i'm going to just die any second.
:( had enough :(

fairyloveheart
23-08-08, 21:55
Sorry you are having such a bad time of it. I am suffering myself with worry at the moment, so can't think of anything sensible to add other than BIG HUGS and hope the tablets kick in and you can sleep

milly jones
23-08-08, 22:04
ive changed my meds and u do have a rough time until it all settles down

all i can send are hugs hunny

milly xxxx