PDA

View Full Version : red spot on stomach

louise0501
24-08-08, 18:11
hey, i have this red spot on my stomach and i just wondered what you all thought? can you get spots there? could it just be a spot or could it be something serious?
Please reply
Love Louise Xxx

mothermac
24-08-08, 19:25
I don't think it will be serious at all.I get red spots,rashes etc on different parts of my body sometimes and notice them more when I am getting undressed for the bath or getting changed.It could be a small blood blister from fastening a belt or wearing tight clothing or it could be a skin allergy or something but I don't think it is anything to worry about,if you still feel uneasy keep an eye on it and show it to a pharmacist who will advice you to see a gp if need be.

Charlottie
24-08-08, 20:05
You can get spots everywhere!

countrygirl
24-08-08, 20:17
is it a spot under the skin or does it look like a little red cherry on top of the skin???

I have alot of cherry angionomas - bit words for completely harmless cosmetic condition. Some of mine can get quite big and look like a deep red "mole" on top of the skin - occasionally one will come off and freak me but normal skin underneath.

Just a thought - the first time I noticed mine I wondered what on earth they were. I get more as I get older!

louise0501
25-08-08, 00:06
its like a little red spot on top of the skin,never seen a spot that was that red so it freaked me out a little