PDA

View Full Version : Hello im new x

dove23
25-08-08, 03:01
hi all i am new.im 23 from uk. I am taking cipralex for depression and would like to give and receive support on here x

Alisonj
25-08-08, 03:02
Welcome!! It is a great place to give and receive support!

dove23
25-08-08, 03:03
I have been down especially today and cant sleep at all .I have just taken 4 zopiclone and 3 nitrazepam. Nothing seems to help :(

xBettyBoopx
25-08-08, 04:36
Hi Dove

Welcome to NMP. I know how bad it is when you can't sleep. You've taken a lot of medication, they should work. Depression can make you sleep a lot, or do the exact opposite, which is what is happening to you.

Try some relaxing music (no R&B or hop hop,lol):blush:
Don't go to bed until you feel really tired. Make sure you only use your bedroom to sleep & keep a window open a little bit.

I usually stay on here until I cannot keep my eyes open and go straight to bed, hopefully then I will go straight to sleep.

Sorry I can't be of anymore help. Good luck.
Take care
Els
xxx
http://www.topnews.in/files/sleep222.jpg

dove23
25-08-08, 04:47
Thanks for that.The amount i have took wouldnt be harmful would it?x

Alisonj
25-08-08, 05:29
I dont know anything about those meds but what is the regular dosage you are suppose to take? Maybe call a pharmacy and ask them if how many you took can be dangerous. Huge hugs. Try to get some sleep and be very careful with your meds. Things will seem better in the morning. If you need to chat feel free to pm me. I hope everything is alright

dove23
25-08-08, 06:09
Thank you hun. I am supposed to take 1 zopiclone (7.5mg) The other sleeping tablets are what i found at home. Thanks for being there alison x

pooh
25-08-08, 08:15
Hi Dove and welcome along to NMP

Play goldminer in the arcade that'll put you to sleep in no time lol

Pooh x

xBettyBoopx
25-08-08, 15:17
Hi Dove

Sorry I didn't answer but I went to bed:blush:

I hope you did eventually get some sleep, I would speak to your dr about the amount of meds that you are taking.

Lol @ pooh about arcade goldminer:D

TC dove

Els
xxx

nomorepanic
25-08-08, 20:25
Hi Dove

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

milly jones
02-09-08, 17:39
A wonderfully warm NMP welcome to you

Milly xxxx :hugs: