PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone

VickyClare
25-08-08, 12:49
I've already posted a thread so now I'm going to introduce myself... should be the other way around I know :roflmao:

Anyway, I live in the West Midlands and have lived with phobias for most of my life. It started when I was 11 when I couldnt cope with school as I got bullied and that turned into a school phobia which later turned into a social phobia. I still have problems now but have overcome a few like shopping with others and on my own.

The problem is my other phobia, tv. Please see thread. I feel so frustrated and utterly stupid. I can't even explain the reasons why I am why I am.

Things have got so bad recently that I've asked to be admitted into a Psychiatric Hospital (Dorothy Pattison Hospital in Walsall) as I just can't cope with everyday life. I'll know more in the coming week.

Well, on a lighter note. I look forward to getting to know some of you

Take care

Vicky :)

feels_like_home
25-08-08, 13:49
Welcome Vicky! You have come to the right place. NMP has helped me so much in the past few years.
Take care,
Michelle

pooh
25-08-08, 18:44
Hi and welcome to NMP

Pooh x

joop128
25-08-08, 19:53
hi vicky im chris just though id say hi....

nomorepanic
25-08-08, 20:18
Hi Vicky

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

milly jones
02-09-08, 17:34
A wonderfully warm NMP welcome to you

Milly xxxx :hugs:

Alisonj
03-09-08, 03:07
Welcome!

DrGreenThumb
03-09-08, 11:50

Southern_Belle
03-09-08, 16:48
Hi Vicky,

Welcome to the site. Many here will understand how you are feeling and you will get support. Glad you found us.

Take care,

Laura

chelle_82
03-09-08, 22:47
Hiya,
I joined a few days ago too so it's early for me to say but I hope we both find the help and support that we need here.

take care
xx

alexis
03-09-08, 23:57
Hi and a very big welcome, Im sure you will get lots of useful advice and make lots of new friends.xx