PDA

View Full Version : does size really matter.

benoo5
28-11-03, 00:27
heeee,you couldnt wait to read this,cos you thought it was going to be sexy, well its not :(

ime 5.9ins...just below average height for a man,ime not going to mention ladies on here,cos ime a gentleman..but those ladies around my height,seem to gloat on the fact,that they can wear high heals,and dwarf me.....one even said...its great,i can check for your bald patch..now girls,is that really cricket?

so,wot ime saying is...when were born,we dont ask to be tall,or short,soo why should a short guy be discriminated against...he could make the best husband in the world,but quite often,hes discarded,because your not happy about wot your girlfriends might say about him...sod your girlfriends...if he makes you comfortable,if he makes you laugh,if hes kind,if he is conciderate to you,if he loves you,and hes a good friend......so wot about others...dont write him off,give him a chance...SO WOT YOU THINK...bryan.

sarah
28-11-03, 01:20
Hey bryan
you would be ok with me babe, im 5'7" and cos i feel dizzy a lot i dont wear heels much anymore....lol
And also, none of my friends approved of my choice of boyfriend and they even took bets as to how long it would last...ranging from a couple of weeks to 2 months. im happy to say that nearly 12 years later we are still together and got married 2 years ago so what did they know eh?
love Sarah
xx

sarah
28-11-03, 01:25
By the way
youve got me thinking on the does size matter question a bit......I cant stop singing....'it aint what you do its the way that you do it'!!!!!!!!!!!!
trust you....lol
Sarah
xxxx

Laurie28
28-11-03, 09:15
Brian,

Sorry mate size does matter to me!!

I'm 5ft 8/9 and about 6ft wearing heels
my partner is 5ft 11 and I really couldn't go any smaller than that

I think though u are in this forum with some tall ladies so don't be too disheartened - lol

Love
lucky

Laurie28
28-11-03, 10:14
PS Brian,

5ft 9 isn't that small!!!

benoo5
28-11-03, 17:48
when i was about 19/20,i was persued by an irish girl,with a wicked sense of humour..she said<lets go for a drink tonite>,well,she was 5.10,and so i said,ok providing you wear flat heals.

true to her word,she arrived in flat heals,but onbeknown to me,she had stilletos in her bag,and as i walked through the door of the pub,she was close behind me..ALL 6.3in of her,i still remember her after all these years,because wot could have been an awkward evening turned out to be fun.BUT NEVER AGAIN.

sarah,see you at the kareoke nite...bryan.

sadie
30-11-03, 00:42
Heh Bryan

Trust a man to try and lower the tone of a perfectly civilised message board thingy ma jiggy....(just kidding!).

Just like Sarah, after reading your note I cant seem to stop thinking of a saying a friend once said to me about the male anatomy..'its not the size that matters but what you do with it that counts'.

Anyway I dont know what the problem is about your height. 5"9 is not that small. I think your definetly meeting the wrong girls mate..

sadie

benoo5
30-11-03, 17:43
hya sadie,

unfortunately,most of the women i meet are unconcious :(.

and the,a few days later,when there feeling better,they only have eyes for the young doctors :).

never mind,my dog loves me...bryan.

sadie
30-11-03, 22:46
Heh Bryan

Is is legal in Britain for your dog to love you in that way...!!!!I'm sure you make a lovely couple.

sadie

benoo5
30-11-03, 23:56
sadie,

my dog,a labrador,is like me,just past her prime lol..no,charlie,before you say it,were not ready for the knackers yard lol...bryan.

Lottie32
01-12-03, 10:09
Think you just happened upon a site populated by amazonian women!!!!

I love my horse like that, and it's not illegal. Pets are often much more sympathetic than people (members of this forum excluded). My horse has got me through the death of my father, and my grandmother, and the break up of the one bloke I could really see me settling down with. He's also helped me through my panic attacks, and listened to all my problems.

The main reason I joke about the bit pasture in the sky is because of his phenominal age - 32 (he's about 128 in human years). My theory is if I keep it in my mind now, it won't be so traumatic when the time finally comes (and it is fast approaching, bless him).

Bryan - I think you should stop being so selfish. I'm 6 2 in my going out boots, and for some reason most of the local blokes are midgets. I have developed a curvature of the spine trying to get down to their level and avoid conversations aimed solely at my chest. And before you say it - I like wearing heels, and I ain't going to stop!

With your sense of humour and outlook on life, you don't sound past it to me Bryan (even if you've passed the half way mark for the cemetery!! LOL)

Charlie

benoo5
01-12-03, 16:18
hya charlie,

hope you had a good weekend ;),

as a kid,one of my chores would be to walk down the lanes,collecting blackberries,for my nan..before i went i would pick some apples from our trees,for the horses,that would come trotting over,as i walked passed their field..it was amazing how gentle these big horses were,considering my tiny hands..i would also give them some of the blackberries,but to this day,i still dont know if they were allowed them..those were the days lol...bryan.

Lottie32
01-12-03, 17:03
Blackberries are fine. In fact horses can eat most things apart from privet, yew, horse tails, buttercups and ragwort.

Mine is particularly partial to swede, brussels and marmalade sandwiches, but not necessarily eaten together!

My weekend was good - I went to Derby shopping on a spur of the moment, strike whilst the irons hot type of whim and stopped for two hours. Then called to the pub for some tea on the was home! Very chuffed with me self!

Hope you had a good one, were you working?

You do look a bit like Josh !!!! (LOL)

Charlie

Laurie28
01-12-03, 17:04
Nice to see your photo at last brian!!

lucky

benoo5
01-12-03, 17:16
alright,

enough mickey taking...i notice neither of you asked how my poor knee is getting on lol...bryan.

nomorepanic
01-12-03, 23:22
LOL Bryan

We thought it was your latest cooking tip!

Nicola

benoo5
02-12-03, 01:23
thanx nic,

ive not been well all week,cos i have a really bad coxic...work that one out..but dont worry,i dont expect sympathy...bryan.

Laurie28
02-12-03, 09:41
Coxic,

Isn't that you lower back/butt??
my friend hurt hers years back on a ride at the shows.

She said it was agony!!

Hope u are getting better (See I can do sympathy)

Love
lucky

benoo5
02-12-03, 14:26
your anatomy classes paid off lucky,well done,

yes,its very painful,but ime still working..the pharmacy gave me a tube of IBULEVE,and its quite helpful.

thanks for the sympathy,i really need it! ...bryan.

sadie
02-12-03, 21:30
Heh Bryan

I think youre just looking for some sympathy off us girls!! Only joking..Hope you feel better soon.

sadie

nomorepanic
02-12-03, 23:21
Bryan

Dare we ask how you did it?

Nicola

benoo5
02-12-03, 23:36
its not for publishing nic...will email you..bryan.