PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone, i'm Tabi

Tabicat
26-08-08, 13:38
Erm, i'm new here so thought i'd introduce myself. Well, i'm Tabi and i have OCD. i'm twenty and i've had OCD since i was about 17, but i think i've always had ocd symptoms there, just never as severe as they have been the last few years. I mainly have obsessive thoughts/ intrusive images/ feelings which are so hard to deal with right now, but i do have a few compulsive rituals and stuff too... i'd really like to speak to other people with my kind of problems, as i feel really lonely at the moment. i've not had therapy and though my family are supportive they don't know the full extent of my OCD, cos its embarrassing to talk about. :( Don't know what else to say! Loook forward to hearing from you all!

joop128
26-08-08, 14:27
hi tabi bit new here myself im chris and i suffer with extreme anxiety/panic disorder...i think i also have very mild OCD but not on your scale...it seems very nice here and i hope you find it as helpfull as i am..anyway take care chris

pooh
26-08-08, 14:45
Hi Tabi and welcome along to NMP

Pooh x

Lindalou64
26-08-08, 21:12
Hello Tabi And Welcome , I Wish Ya Well, Linda

Tabicat
26-08-08, 22:59
Heya everyone!
Thanks for the messages! :) it's really good to know there are others going through these sort pf things, who i can talk to :) Seems really friendly here! Hope to speak to you all soon!
Tabs.

kellie
27-08-08, 14:09
Hiya :welcome: to NMP its lovely to have you here
You will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way.
You will also find a lot of ppl who feel or have felt just like you do.
keep posting with your fears and we will help you as much as we can.

take care

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tabicat
27-08-08, 20:36
Thank you :) it's good to know i'm not alone!

nomorepanic
28-08-08, 19:07
Hi Tabi

:welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here and hope we can be of some help.

You will meet some lovely people and get loads of support and advice along the way.