PDA

View Full Version : Worried!!!!!!!!!

yorkylover
26-08-08, 16:40
It was that time of month this morning at 6.15,I got up to take some pain killers and went back to bed.I then started to feel really sick and a wave of panic came over me,that horrid feeling.Haven't had that for a little while.I managed to control it.Can't understand why this happend this month,think it may have been the tummy ache ect.I feel so sleepy today and lethargic.:ohmy:

Im due to go on holiday Sat.I usually go to Devon but we are of to Cornwall this time.A little bit further and a different site I have never been to.Out of my comfort area.With that as well today I feel really anxious and moody.I get so agitated before I go away,so much to sort out and do.I have to write everything down or I forget.:wacko:

Just needed to let of some steam,sorry.This week seem's to be flying by so quickley.:ohmy:

pips
26-08-08, 18:05
Big Hugzzzzzzzzzz to you hun. Cornwall is really lovely to :yesyes: I'm sure you will have a great time.

Hope you feel better soon. At least by time Saturday the worst of the nasty ladys thang will be over hey hun.

Take care & hope you have a lovely holiday:shades: ,

Love & Wishes,http://www.yorkshire-terriers.net/images/yorkie-basket.JPG

Pip's XXXXXXXX This pics so cute X X X X

honeybee3939
26-08-08, 18:25
Hi Yorkie

I always hope that my period isnt around when im doing something exciting as it always makes me feel so rotten.:weep:

Pips is right at least by the time the weekend comes along it will be over and done with:yesyes: .

You have yourself a great time !

Love and hugs
:hugs: :hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

eternally optimistic
26-08-08, 18:38
Hi Yorkie lover

I am like that too.

But hey, your gonna be lucky with the weather. Summer is going to start on Friday.

Hope you got that bikini ready.

Good luck and have a great time.

J

katiedarling
26-08-08, 21:06
Yorkie,
You did a great job by coming on here, and venting your worries, instead of letting them just build up in your head and body!!!
I think thats really great, to come online, and vent your worries out, then let them go, and go have a great vacation!
Sometimes we just want to admit what we are nervous about....
I am proud of you, and I think you will have a great time. You deserve it!
Katie

yorkylover
26-08-08, 22:59
Thanks everyone:hugs:
Pip's another great picture,where do you get them!!!They chear me up so much.Im yorky crazy,but I love all animals and doggies.:hugs: :hugs:

I hope the weather does cheer up,it's been getting me down alot to.I know if its nice Sat I will enjoy the journey better.At least we can have lots of stops!!!!!:yesyes:

yorkylover
27-08-08, 16:13
Feeling awful today.Just want to cry and feel so agitated.

Ollie has got to go to the vets tonight,he has a swelling in his front leg and its causing him pain.Not sure if he has pulled a muscle as he sprint's when he is out over the field.Got to get it sorted as we are away Sat.:ohmy:

Wht does everything happen at once.:weep:

yorkylover
27-08-08, 23:55
Well Ollie is alot better tonight,he had a jab,pain killer and it seem's to have helped.Plus just gentle exercise only.:yesyes:

honeybee3939
28-08-08, 00:00
Glad to hear Ollie is better tonight :hugs: :hugs:

Im sure these things come along to test us Yorkie:ohmy:

Andrea
xxxxxx

pips
28-08-08, 13:52
Glad Ollie's Ok hun,

I google most of the pics.

Hugs to you:hugs: and Ollie:hugs: http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t126/lisahanzi/Yorkies.jpg

Take Care,

Love Pip's XXXX

yorkylover
28-08-08, 16:39
Thanks Pip,such a lovely picture.Always cheers me up.:hugs:

yorkylover
29-08-08, 17:05
Feel really down today,you wouldn't think I was going on hols tomorrow.:weep: I keep snapping at everyone and dont mean to.So anxious.:mad:

I will miss you all,but shall be back on next Sat eve,
Hope you all take care.:emot-wave:
:bighug1:

honeybee3939
29-08-08, 18:07
HI Yorkie

You have a great time !:flowers: And dont forget to leave that anxiety at home !:yesyes:

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

keepemlaughing
29-08-08, 19:25
Periods are a bitch. I freaked every single month.

yorkylover
29-08-08, 23:35
Im really anxious tonight.I always worry about the journey,all the what if's are buzzing round my head tonight.I have the headache from hell and all my neck and shoulder's hurt from all the tension.You really would not think I was going on my hol's.:ohmy:

Well thank's for all the support:hugs: see you all in a week.Will miss you all.
:bighug1:

kazzie
30-08-08, 18:43
Hi Ellen:D

Hope you had a fabby holiday:yesyes:

Luv to you and Rich

Hope Olly is better now:hugs:

Luv Kaz x x x:hugs:

yorkylover
06-09-08, 22:52
Holiday went well except for the weather.My god have you been in a touring caravan with an awning when its raining like its never rained before and gale force wind's!!!!!:scared15: :scared15: :scared15: :scared15:

Luckily for us most of the rain was at night,so we managed to get out during the day.And Ollie got lots of walk's happily without getting soaked.:D

Anxiety wasn't to bad Im pleased to say.
Thank's for all the support.:hugs:

milly jones
06-09-08, 23:13
well, well done hunny

glad u went and the rain wasnt too bad lol

my hol rained everyday lol

sorry i havent got any yorkie pics so lab will have to do lol

take care

mill xxx

kazzie
07-09-08, 13:19
Glad it went well Ellen:yesyes:

Kaz x x x:hugs:

Pink Panic
07-09-08, 13:41
Good to read that you enjoyed your holiday and that you are back home safe and sound. :yesyes: :yesyes:

Love
Pink :hugs:

celeste
08-09-08, 19:06
:D Well done Ellen. So pleased to hear you managed your holiday. I bet you feel better for it :D :yesyes:

honeybee3939
08-09-08, 19:08
Hi Ellen

Glad you managed the holiday:yesyes: . And its lovely to have you back.

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxxx