PDA

View Full Version : just introducing myself..im new ..lol...!!!!!

nickig105
26-08-08, 16:51
hi everyone...im nikki..34..been suffering with depression & anxiety 4 about 10 yrs...but last 6 months anxiety getting a lot worse..!!
1st time here..so a bit nervous...don't have many people to talk too...as i tend to keep things to myself...so thought it mite be easier to talk 2 people who don't no me...and who are going thru something similar!!?
trying different medication...but its only made me worse so far!! also started cbt..but only had 1 appointment so far...!!..fingers crossed..!!
was supposed 2 start new job this morning..but didn't turn up..cos i stressed myself out so much!!! feeling very down about it..!! would love 2 talk to anyone going thru anything similar?? x

gtrgrl3369
26-08-08, 16:54
Welcome. You will find that people here are willing to help or listen. Just choose your forum and ask away. There are alot of great people here who really have some life experience with this. You can even just say what you feel about what is going on. You dont get judged here. Take care and hope to talk soon.

dreamcatcher
26-08-08, 16:59
Hi, nikki

Just like to say welcome and i'm new here to.
Hope to start using the chat room tonight as I have been registered for 5 days now.

take care

Tony x

nickig105
26-08-08, 17:05
thanks 4 the welcome..!!
i can't go into chat yet..cos just joined today...maybe chat 2 u nxt week?? still trying 2 find my way round this site...not very good at this!!! x

georgecat
26-08-08, 17:56
Hi Nikki
Ive signed up today too, simular picture to you really. I am currently trying to attack from all angles Ive just ordered lots of books from the library about food and mood.
Dont be down on yourself about your job, the best thing is not to beat yourself up about stuff.

eternally optimistic
26-08-08, 18:40
Hi Nikki

Hope you get the support from the website like many of us do.

Bye for now

J

lesleya
26-08-08, 19:04
Hi and :welcome: :welcome: to nmp.

hope you find the help your looking for and im sure you will make many new friends along the way.
Take care
xx

kellie
26-08-08, 20:38
Hiya :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here.

Lindalou64
26-08-08, 21:09
Hello Nikki And Welcome To The Site, I Wish Ya Well, Linda

nomorepanic
28-08-08, 19:16
Hi Nikki

:welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here and hope we can be of some help.

You will meet some lovely people and get loads of support and advice along the way.

lorac
28-08-08, 19:38
Hi Nikki

Welcome to the site I am sure you will meet lots of people on here who you can relate to.

Take care

Carol

titch
28-08-08, 19:50
hi.. and welcome to nmp,, every1 on her has different problems but most of the time it all starts at the ssame point ANXIETY!! you will met lots of friendy people o here all very helpful too. i only joined a few weeks ago and i feel alot better.. i hope to see you in chat sometime.. wish u well. xxxx

jj.tails
28-08-08, 20:23
Hi Nikki. Only just joined up myself. It seems this forum covers a wide range of people, but all in a similar boat. Hope you get the best out of it. Hope I do to.

pooh
28-08-08, 22:46
hi and welcome along to NMP

Pooh x

milly jones
01-09-08, 22:06
A wonderfully warm NMP welcome to you

Milly xxxx :hugs:

pinkpiglet
01-09-08, 22:25
Hi Nikki, it is not the end of the world that you didnt turn up for your new job today so don't beat yourself up about it. However, i recently started a new job and i was so tempted not to turn up myself. I did though (and it was v hard). I actually am glad i went and every day gets easier. (honest) Don't get me wrong, i had a panic attack one day and had to ask to go home and then i had two days off, and then i wsnt going to go back. It hasnt been easy but i have to be honest i am lovin it. Would you be able to phone your employer, explain that you were quite ill (with flu or sumthing) and slept the whole day (or even tell the truth if you can). If not, then you are obviously not ready emotionally to be working again and you should just give the idea up for a bit until you are feeling a bit stronger. Theres nothing wrong with this, so do not crucify yourself. Take each day as it comes and look after y'self!!!