PDA

View Full Version : hi all

buffybot
15-05-05, 18:40
Hi all

I am new and i thought i would say hello..... and i will see you all around...bye for now [:X]

carlin
15-05-05, 18:54
Hi buffybot,
welcome, good to meet you, i'm sure you'll find lots of advice here, have a good look round and keep in touch. take care.

Meg
15-05-05, 18:56
Hi ,

Stop by again sometime and tell us a bit moer about yourself.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

seh1980
15-05-05, 19:07
Welcome aboard Buffybot!! :D

kairen
15-05-05, 19:17
Hi Buffybot,

welcome to the site we are all really friendly so just tell us whats on your mind and we will see if we can help

take care

kairen x

florence
15-05-05, 21:41
Hi Buffy

Welcome to the forum. :)

Florence.

**Don't believe everything you think .**

nomorepanic
15-05-05, 21:50
Hi Buffybot

Welcome aboard the forum. When you feel ready then tell us a bit about yourself and what issues you have.

Take care.

Nicola

buffybot
15-05-05, 21:56
Thanks so much,i am finding my way around and i will say abit about myself when i can think of what to say!

sal
15-05-05, 22:06
Hi and welcome to the site.

Take your time to have a good look around and when you are ready to tell us about yourself we will be here to listen and help you.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

Karen
15-05-05, 22:25
Hi Buffybot

Welcome to the forum.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

tasha
16-05-05, 09:56
Hello and welcome :) Love the name buffybot, especially as I'm a big Buffy fan :)

pips
16-05-05, 11:48
Hi.

A Big warm welcome to the site.

Love PIP'S X

buffybot
16-05-05, 18:50
Thanks again everyone :D and tasha it is great to see another Buffy fan about [8D]

alexis
16-05-05, 19:17
Hi Buffy, welcome, shout if you need to know anything, there is a chat room too if you need advice or just fancy a laugh.xx
Alexis

buffybot
17-05-05, 10:33
Thanks again all........don't know what to say about me really but i have PTSD for sure and ocd and depression comes along with this to i think, and panic attacks i have had in the past but have got control over them and to add to this list my Dr has sent me for treatment for cfs/m.e as this can be the result of PTSD but apart from that i am o.k :D
There is always someone worse off than me i tell myself which is true to some degree don't you think.
Anyway being alone is a real pain but as i get older i get more used to it(i think) any how i will shut up and see you all about and this is a great site, i am glad i come by it .

sal
17-05-05, 10:36
Hi

There is always someone around on here if you are having a hard time. Yeah it is right there is always someone worse off than yourself but when hard times hit we as human nature forget that and dwell on how bad we feel.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

buffybot
17-05-05, 10:52
Thanks sal and to prove my point that someone is worse off i have just heard the news about Kylie the pop singer :( i hope she gets well soon.

sal
17-05-05, 15:42
Its right though isnt it.

Take care.

Love Sal xx