PDA

View Full Version : Worry about every pain, flinch and twinge !

gemchanel
28-08-08, 13:55
Hi i was diagnosed with OCD when i was ten, but worry constantly that there is something wrong with me... its been brain tumour, cancer, aids, heart, stroke. i really hate it...i got on websites to check symptoms, i go to doctors.
i drink wine at night and i know it makes my worrying go crazy the next day so that i understand a lot.
Today for example i feel tired and weak and my legs keep flinching on there own and i get scared. so also my rituals are worse and i have to do certain things till i feel ok.
has anyone got any worries today?

Lissy43
28-08-08, 16:59
Yes I worry daily, a headache, a blemish, a pain.... its meningitis or a brain tumour or something, I am a wreck at the moment.

I feel dreadful today:-(

I don't drink wine at night for fear of feeling rough the next morning. I used to enjoy having a glass of wine at night too.

iworryallthetime
28-08-08, 17:17
Hi im the same , health anx ,2 weeks ago it was a mole ,then before that was my arm .

nanny
28-08-08, 19:30
I worry about everything under the sun!!
oh to be normal

crunchie01
28-08-08, 19:33
hi

i worry about everything to, ive gone from skin cancer,ovarian cancer,skin cancer,nail cancer and hiv is a big worry for me too
you are certainly not on your own,the joys of health anxiety,id love not to be able to worry like i do

jenniexx

gemchanel
28-08-08, 19:45
I really hate worrying. really had no idea there were so many ppl like this! do any of u find that you seek reassurance at all? x

tracy1972
28-08-08, 23:55
everything and anything health wise i worry about so most def not on ur own