PDA

View Full Version : first post Hi

jj.tails
28-08-08, 20:19
Hi. Just come across this forum trying to find details about Citalopram. A UK based forum, thank the lord. It is my second day on this anti-depressant and needed to see if my reaction to it was normal. The medication is for depression and anxiety. It's really reassuring to find a community for discussion and information like this. Well maybe reassuring is the wrong word because I'm sure all of us would rather have no reason to be here. Anyway, hello again.

jodie
28-08-08, 20:24
hiya

:welcome: to nmp

jodie xx

Louloubelle
28-08-08, 20:35
Welcome jj...I started taking Citalopram yesterday too after being diagnosed with anxiety and depression, although I've only just joined this forum too it's already a great source of comfort to me, there are some great folks who really know what they're talking about here :)

Alisonj
28-08-08, 20:49
Welcome!!!

titchjd
28-08-08, 20:51
Hiya JJ.tails ...welcome 2 NMP ...you will get loads of help and support on here ....i take citalopram and like most new meds u can get some side effects but once they have wore off it really helps ...well it did 4 me xx

Best wishes
Titch xxx

keepemlaughing
28-08-08, 21:53
I take clonazepam. Hope your meds work for you.
Welcome

pooh
28-08-08, 22:46
Hi and welcome along to NMP
Pooh x

nomorepanic
29-08-08, 21:47
Hi JJ

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

KezzyLou
29-08-08, 22:38
Hey,
I found the site researching Citalopram too. This is my second week on it now with no side effects apart from nightmares. The site is really good and has loads of information that you would never even think about! Hope you have a smooth ride with Citalopram!
Kezzy xx

milly jones
01-09-08, 21:52
A wonderfully warm NMP welcome to you

Milly xxxx :hugs: