PDA

View Full Version : Dizzy Anyone???

Beckster26
29-08-08, 13:43
Hello Everyone

Can I just ask Does anyone have a constant feeling of being dizzy??? Sort of like your on a ship and you have that motion feeling!!!

I take citraprolam and I know one of the side effects is that you can feel dizzy but I have been taking them for nearly two months should this still be happening because it is driving me crazy???? :wacko:

Take Care Becky xxx

gtrgrl3369
29-08-08, 14:14
Sorry to hear that you have this. It is a sign of anxiety and panic. It is the last symptom that I have now. I also get this on a daily basis. This is the one that takes the longest to go away but there are things you can do. I try to keep my neck and shoulders relaxed because when they are tense you will get more dizzy. Make sure that you drink plenty of water and eat regularly. This will help keep your blood sugar up so you dont get dizzier. Lay down if you need to. Deep breathing has helped me also. I know this can be scary because mine also throws off my balance some. Dont let it control you or get you down. If I can be of any further help please email me. I will help if I can. Take care.

leon_telford
29-08-08, 14:58
I get this one every day, most of the time I am walking from A too B!

Was also the first sign I had of a panic attack when in an airport duty free shop!

Lexi
29-08-08, 15:05
I get this most days and i dont take any meds, nothing but distraction works for me.

berkshiregirl
30-08-08, 07:14
hi this post felt just like me typing it, i have had this for ages to is driving me mad i have days when i am ok then dizziness starts i take paraoxatine and i was wondering the same thing can dizziness just happen like it does, i dont know if i am making sense

missy_swallows
30-08-08, 10:32
hell yeah, i feeel this all the time!

Beckster26
30-08-08, 12:48
Thank you everyone who has replied to my thread I am sooo pleased that it is not just me who suffers from this THANK YOU xxx

Liverbird67
30-08-08, 16:33
Hiya

I get this it comes and goes but when I am very very anxious as opposed to my usual anxiety it is 10 times worse, I am learning to live with it and not be so freaked out by it now, this thing is listed on the symptoms page. I know it is horrible and probably one of the things that has set me off, my friend is a Dr and he says it is one of the most common anxiety symptoms but it is one of the ones that tends to freak people the most.

Hope this helps

Lots of Love

Debbie
XXXXXXXXXXXXX

hunny
30-08-08, 18:09
Yes!

It's so unsettling and worrying :(

H x

Stressed92
30-08-08, 18:21
Yes I get this a lot. It really annoys me and stops me doing things I want to do:weep: It is usually worse in the morning, like just after I've got up, and then gets better as the day goes on.
I have noticed that if I do something to take my mind off it, it either gets a lot better or goes away completely. I reccommend you try this, just do anything, tidying up, watching tv, read a book, whatever you want. It does work:yesyes:
Amy
x

LeeBee
31-08-08, 09:08
Yep, sure do, horrible isn't it? About a month ago I had an inner ear infection, big head spins and loss of balance for about a week. Hasn't been the same since, often get a little dizzy now. I know it gets worse when I get anxious, though, and is better when I'm feeling calm and/or distracted.