PDA

View Full Version : that friday feeling??

thoughts and actions
29-08-08, 16:37
hi guys

Need a bit of a rant!!

While most of my friends r deciding what to wear tonight, i am deciding do i go, do i not go, do i drink, do i not drink, do i take the car, do i get a taxi- all these thoughts making me anxious!!

I just wish i could be care free and go- last saturday when i was out i had like half an archers (alocopop not spirit) n took the most hellish wind/indigestion ever (graphic i know lol) i think it was allthe chemicals in it but as a result i got really anxious and panicky. Had to sit calmly for 30 mins with a glass of water until it cleared (wont go into that)

Just want to know if i am going out and want a couple of social drinks, not get paraletic or have them to control my nerves- just to "enjoy" them what can i drink?? I have acid reflux and can suffer from nervous stomach- does any1 else have this prob and what do they drink- u think n e one would bat an eyelid if i had vodka and water? he he

EmmaJane
29-08-08, 16:41
LOL... what a dilemma.

I cant help you with this one, sorry. I don't drink. Try to enjoy yourself anyway. They say milk helps if your going out for a drink??

Anyone correct me if i'm wrong :-))

feels_like_home
30-08-08, 20:15
Hi,
I don't drink at all because of the anxiety. I do get a nervous stomach if I am going out and feel anxious about it. Hope you had a good time.