PDA

View Full Version : hi

cthechick84
29-08-08, 17:58
Hi all, how are you all??
im chantel 23 frm worcester,suffering with anxiety and obessive hypochondria etc... lol
for three months ive had non stop problems!!! first i had a slight lump on my arm which paniced me as id just started taking the contecapetive pill and i thought i had a blood clot so i went to the hosptial 3 times thinking the worst and 3 times they sent me home saying its not a blood clot and to try and calm dwn im just experiencing panic attacks.so after that i still carried on worrying and i started getting chest pains really painful on the left side only ,under my boob and all across my shoulder and neck ouch it hurts.so bk to the hospital they gave me an ecg on my heart and that came bk fine but i still worried as we all do and went bk to the dr for about the 6th time and he told me that i have costochondritis which is inflamation of the cartilage in my sternum(breastbone) he gave me ibrophen which numb the pain a lil but didnt really get rid.after 2 mnths my costo eased and i started to get to grips but i got another symptom a burning sensation in my right leg and left arm omg feel like im going mad the doctor thinks this burning is frm the nerves in my body as im constantly tensing my muscles!!,so 3 mths down the line and my aches and pains r still present i ache everywhere lietrally and my costochodritis has returned so im going bk to dr's again because i want a scan or exray to check this out.im also seeing a conuslier on 10th sept to help me -not sure it will help though.and im also taking amitriplyine anti depression medicine 10mg to try and help my nerve pains.its working slowly but making me have headaches.im sorry to waffle on but i have alot to say lol why is it when u get 1 problem they all come out eh?...lifes a mystery!anybody else so obsessed with health like me come and chat love to hear from u...any help suggestions anythink leave me a msg.Anyways better go
Care bear cuggles
C.xxx

byronhinson
29-08-08, 19:45
Hiya, good to meet you - you will find a great bunch of people here to help you out and to just have a general chat with.

cthechick84
29-08-08, 19:50
thank for reply thought i wuldnt get one lol
how are you? what u up to?:hugs:

byronhinson
29-08-08, 19:51
Worrying about various stupid tingles on my body and watching TV at the same time!

cthechick84
29-08-08, 19:57
oh u get the tingles in ur body too omg!!! where abouts? what about burning sensations thanks:hugs:

byronhinson
29-08-08, 19:59
Arms, lips, legs, fingers - you name it - I get burning feelings sometimes yes - mostly I get cold ones though and kind of numbness a lot...mostly when I get stressed out, they seem to appear the next day

kellie
29-08-08, 21:06
Hiya :welcome: to NMP its lovely to have you here.
You will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way.

nomorepanic
29-08-08, 21:46
Hi Chantel

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

pooh
30-08-08, 02:13
Hi and welcome along to NMP

Pooh x

milly jones
01-09-08, 21:39
A wonderfully warm NMP welcome to you

Milly xxxx :hugs: