PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Jodie01
29-08-08, 19:22
Hi everyone

I am shaking writing this message as this is the first time i have shared my secret that i suffer from anxiety and have done for the past 13 years. I have been prescribed Cipralex on and off now for a number of years and am currently on day 7 of a new course. For the past week i have been house bound and feel very alone as i am experiencing side effects from the medication. I know from past experience that this does pass but i still feel scared. Sorry for moaning. xx

keepemlaughing
29-08-08, 19:30
Welcome, you will find lots of support here.

kellie
29-08-08, 21:04
Hiya Jodie :welcome: to NMP its lovely to have you here.
You will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way.
13 years is a long time to suffer alone hun and not have support from family or friends. You are now amongst ppl who understand how you are feeling and what you are going through.
Keep posting and we will help as much as we can, i hope to see you in the chat room soon.

take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxx

Jodie01
29-08-08, 21:25
Hi

Thank you for your support. I'm sure i will feel stronger soon. Is there anybody else who is suffering the side effects of Cipralex who can help me put things in perspective? xx

nomorepanic
29-08-08, 21:40
Hi Jodie

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

We have a forum dedicated to Cipralex so maybe have a read of the posts in there.

Hope we can be of some help.

lorac
29-08-08, 22:50
Hi Jodie

Welcome to the site I am sure you will get some good advice and support on here.

Take care

Carol

pooh
30-08-08, 02:11
Hi there and welcome to NMp

POoh x

milly jones
01-09-08, 21:44
A wonderfully warm NMP welcome to you

Milly xxxx :hugs: