PDA

View Full Version : Skyping

Gregor
31-08-08, 04:17
Question: I know some people would just like a Pen Pal, etc, someone to write to or even to chat via msn, etc. However, does anyone ever feel they need to talk verbally to a like-minded person? Sometimes i just feel i would like to speak over the phone to someone with anxiety - maybe when i'm feeling so down i just need to talk it over or someone to re-assure me.

I know perhaps listening to someone with anxiety may make your own problems worse! maybe not, but you might not like to listen to them. Anyway, I wonder if there's anyone out there who would like to on occasions chat. I mean through calling software like Skype, whereby it would be annonymous and also very free!

So, if anyone's interested, please PM me - if not, well, never mind!!

Gregor

co-okie
01-10-08, 15:13
hey i totlay agree with you i think that by talking over the phone or in person is the best way to releieve stress and anxiety.
wb
co-okie
x

P!nk!sh
04-10-08, 20:42
well i find that this is true .. but most of people don't like to voice chats i don't know why

t0rt01se36
13-12-08, 15:10
I have Skype and use it regularly. I enjoy using Skype. If anyone who has Skype would like to contact me, please pm me through forum before Christmas. Thank you.

Julie:D

EmmaJane
13-12-08, 15:36
Hi

This is a good idea, but im not good with the phone at the moment. Fear of some kind of confrontation. Can do emails or messenger

winniebree
20-10-09, 01:53
I use Skype.But I prefer typing somehow.It is more comfortable texting.When I get very anxious,I will have problem coming up right words to say.I don't know whether others have the same problem:P