PDA

View Full Version : scared

sue447
17-05-05, 09:29
hi everyone,
im worried about my breathing again, i feel like im out of breath again since my dad got admitted back to hospital last night, i dont know what to do with myself, my dad is bleeding internally from somewhere,he had to have a blood transfusion last night, they are running tests on him either today or tomorrow, im worried hes leaking from when he had his bypass,i dont think im panicking but i dont understand why i feel its uncomftable when i breathe, its like im a bit out of breath is this anxiety related
luv sue:(

seh1980
17-05-05, 09:39
hello Sue,

It is no wonder that you are panicking with your Dad back in hospital. It is probably because of this that you feel out of breath the whole time. It is natural because you are worried about your Dad. Do keep us posted on his progress. Take care.

Sarah :D

sal
17-05-05, 09:47
Hi Sue

You have a lot of stress in your life at the moment and you dad being admitted back to hospital with internal bleeding it is no wonder you are feeling how you do.

Try to take some slow, deep breaths to help you through this and remember we are all here to support you.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

mumof4
17-05-05, 10:34
its just ur bodys way of reacting with the stress i get like that when i get stressed try and ignore it.

my thoughts are with ur dad i hope he will be okay.

Meg
17-05-05, 11:12
It is completely normal to feel stressed, upset and worried over your Dad and this is how its presenting itself.

Hope all goes well

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

EmmaJane
17-05-05, 12:04
Hi Sue,

I hope your dad is ok. Please let us know.

Your breathing is all part of anxiety, possibly due to your dad and the uncertainty of not knowing. Try to take deep breaths. The more you think about it, the worse it will feel. Please remember nothing bad will happen to you.

Feel free to PM me, if you want to talk.

Emma xx

Keep focused, keep positive.

sue447
17-05-05, 14:26
thanks guys,
i feel a little better now the hospital sais hes ok at the mo hes got to have a camera looking inside him tomorrow, i dont know how to pronounce the word its something begining with e and ending in ospy, it seems like forever waiting for tomorrow
luv sue xx

Meg
17-05-05, 14:51
endoscopy

pips
17-05-05, 15:20
Hi Sue.

Sorry to hear about your Dad.

When I'm more anxious and stressed my breathing becomes alot more uncomfortable. I do understand how you feel.

I hope all goes well for your dad.

Take care,

Love PIP'S X X

sal
17-05-05, 15:44
Hi Sue

Pleased to hear you are feeling a little better. I hope it all goes well with your dad tomorrow.

Thinking of you.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

Emmie
17-05-05, 18:30
Hi Sue,
I really feel for you because my mum has recently been in hospital and was diagnosed with lung disease. It's really scary not knowing what to expect but its very good to hear your dad is stable and it is getting looked into. My thoughts are with you and i hope he will be fine.
I, too get uncomfortable breathing feelings- it sometimes feels as if it's a big struggle just to breathe. I hope you feel slightly reassured and i hope all goes well for your dad.
Take care
Em xxxx

sal
17-05-05, 22:18
Hi Sue

Hope it goes okay for your dad tomorrow and dont forget we are all here to support you.

Best wishes to you and him.

Love Sal xx

Karen
17-05-05, 23:27
Hi Sue

Hope everything goes well for your Dad tomorrow. Let us know how it goes.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

sue447
18-05-05, 17:24
hi again everyone,
just to let you all know dad has got two small ulcers in in tummy, caused by the asprin he was taking apparantly, also he has some fluid on his lungs, what caused that i dont know, he had 4 blood transfusions in the end, anyway the hospital dr said the ulcers are not bleeding anymore thank god, just hope hes going to be ok now, thanks everyone for being ther god bless
luv sue xx:D

EmmaJane
18-05-05, 18:43
Hi Sue,

Im so glad, things are brighter for you today. I wish you and your dad well.

Feel free to PM me, if you want to talk.

Emma xx

Keep focused, keep positive.

Meg
18-05-05, 18:50
Good news Sue

You both take care

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

nomorepanic
18-05-05, 20:07
Sue

Great news - hope your dad is soon fighting fit and on the mend again.

Hope you are feeling better as well.

Nicola

Karen
18-05-05, 22:14
Glad your Dad is OK Sue.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.